Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gold Digging...

...No not the slut kind..I'm talking when you get like one of those golden nuggets in yer nose...Yano what I'm talking about? One of those big ones that has a foothold all the way to the back of your sinuses... and when you dig it out, you get that tingly feel of satisfaction because it comes out looking like a picasso that your nose gave birth too..

..Anyone else enjoy this most holy of sensations...:drunk:...:jerkoff:...I can't contain myself...

This makes me think of the times i used to shovel the driveway when i lived in michigan... and your nose would get all stuffy.... so instead of taking of my gloves and digging for a kleenix, you'd just bend over, close one nasal passage and blow out....

big ol' green boogers would land on the white snow...

it was so awesome...

Of course, now i'm all grown up and live in Florida, so I don't have to do that anymore.....

but I still would if I had too:D :laugh:

Originally posted by lolahotass

This makes me think of the times i used to shovel the driveway when i lived in michigan... and your nose would get all stuffy.... so instead of taking of my gloves and digging for a kleenix, you'd just bend over, close one nasal passage and blow out....

it was so awesome...

Of course, now i'm all grown up and live in Florida, so I don't have to do that anymore.....

but I still would if I had too:D :laugh:

...I like your style, lets bang!...:aright:...(I lived in Florida for 10 years, so I won't complain about the heat either!...booo..nuuus!)...

Originally posted by lolahotass

otherwise known as SNOT ROCKETING

LOL

:laugh2: