Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new law...

Originally posted by babbo

thats what they said about cigarette smoking-everything/anything is possible

thats exactly what i was going to say- no one expected that smoking ban to go through either. but honestly, i don't see this happening; it would be total suicide in so many ways. way to boost the economy n tourism ..YAY MAYOR!!! lol seriously though, one of ny's biggest claims to fame is that we're the INSOMNIAC city...somethings always goin on. well what are we gonna be doing if everything CLOSES AT 1?? or even 4? there is a def. stereotype attached to afterhours clubbers involving drugs and "immorality" and all that bs but to say establishments CANNOT be open that late is ridiculous. if we all agreed with each other's lifestyles everything would be boring. so crack down on the drugs in clubs, other issues watever, but don't try to eliminate ny nitelife COMPLETELY- this would kill even bars, forget hardcore clubs. i think mr bloomberg has a very big bug up his ass :bigfinge:

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

is there anything we can do? rally, petition, whatever.

this is completely absurd.

wow, i say the schmuck (bloomberg) at a restaurant a couple of weeks ago, if i wouldve known i would spoken a piece of my mind to him!!!!!!!!!

Don't vote for him!!

I dont think he has a prayers chance in getting reelected. He has basically pissed off all everyday NYer's.

Smoking bans, ticket blitz, mta hikes, public schools being so unsafe

the only thing i actually like that he did was the 311 number

if you read the article it clearly says if a club wants to stay open later it needs an extra permit.so the owners will shell out more $$ and the clubs stay open.which of course will make all of you pay more.stupid move for nightlife-yes,smart move to get the city more revenue for other shit.just like the b.s. cig taxes whcich made cigs more,didnt prevent anything but makes the city a ton a money.thank god i left nyc,dont gotta deal with the b.s.