Clubplanet Nightlife Community

everyone who still thinks...

tastey

crazy and funny things there!! can´t make this shit up :laugh:

I have a dachshound and I've dreamt for a long time of setting it on fire. Not because he's annoying, but because I like to burn things. Living things. I don't think it's illegal to torch canines. Nothing about it in the good book either. Maybe I should start out small. Like, with a canary or a ferret. I am ashamed - in a kinky sort of way.

I'm in love with this guy who is a complete dick to me...he doesn't care about me at all...and he makes me really sad. I met this other guy who is really cool and makes me really happy. But i still like the guy who makes me sad.

I guess i'm crazy.

Sometimes my ball just sweat allot, a lot! They will actually drip like a coffee maker. I have to change my pants three or more times a day. Which is worst, is that they smell like anchovies. At night when i'm all alone i like to smell them with my hand. Once i tasted it.

When I was 14, I was on the phone with my best friend, and her grand-father picked up the line and I screamed at him, thinking that it was my cousin trying to listen in on the conversation. He died before I could ever apologise.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I really get turned on by 13 and 14 year old girls, moreso than with girls my own age. I'm 17 and a half. I feel as though I should feel guilty about it but I really don't.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I used to pee down the heating vent because I was too lazy to walk downstairs and go to the bathroom

wtf??? :laugh:

Originally posted by joeg

I used to pee down the heating vent because I was too lazy to walk downstairs and go to the bathroom

wtf??? :laugh:

I used to piss out the front door when i was like 7 or 8, the across the street neighbors called my parents and told them I was opening the door and pissing down the front steps... true story.

LOL this is the best site EVER EVER EVER

I think my girlfriend is having a sexual relaionship with my younger sister. She is only 12 and my girlfriend in 24.

I am not sure how to confront her about it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I used to piss out the front door when i was like 7 or 8, the across the street neighbors called my parents and told them I was opening the door and pissing down the front steps... true story.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: why???

Originally posted by xlr8ted

No idea, i'm weird. :laugh:

I'm going to start doing it again now that i'm 26.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I like to take a nice piss on the driveway while i wait for my car to cool down after i get home from work... maybe write my name, or draw a picture...