Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo!

murrrr

ok so i started working @ this prestigious IT consulting firm, everything is good and dandy BUT i was just told that this tues is our company meeting and i have to sing the company song or take 3 shots!

i think ima be sick or maybe i'll just take the shots :blank:

Originally posted by phatman

...i wish i had your problems...

well to me this is since we have over 100 employees and so far all of them have confirmed that they're going!

dont wanna make a fool of myself :(

jimk29 thats exactly what i said! but every new employee has done it on their first company meeting

Originally posted by nybeauty

well to me this is since we have over 100 employees and so far all of them have confirmed that they're going!

dont wanna make a fool of myself :(

jimk29 thats exactly what i said! but every new employee has done it on their first company meeting

GET ME A JOB THERE!

ok so i started working @ this prestigious IT consulting firm, everything is good and dandy BUT i was just told that this tues is our company meeting and i have to sing the company song or take 3 shots!

i think its funny they have a company song, you'll be fine, how long is the song?

btw, congrats on gettin the new job:)

Originally posted by bullseye

i think its funny they have a company song, you'll be fine, how long is the song?

btw, congrats on gettin the new job:)

thx babe

it is funny i thought they were joking around but their serious! :eek:

idk, i hope it's not long! but hey if i start drinking i might not mind singing, LOL :laugh:

Originally posted by Destiny

wow thats a tough choice:rolleyes: :tongue:

do you know for a fact that everyone else has done it before??? Like i said, take the shots;)

ugh so fed up right now!!! will tell u l8tr

oh and yes everyone has done it but not all have actually sang the song just had the shots, lol

weird but funny oh and the boss is gonna record it, gr8! :blank:

take the shots and then sing!

Originally posted by smokesum

si :D

email me your resume, if they like it then you'll come for an interview and to take the test :D
Originally posted by dgmodel

take the shots and then sing!

sounds like a plan, hopefully i can control myself after those shots! lol havent been out drinking for awhile :(

email me your resume, if they like it then you'll come for an interview and to take the test :D

sounds like a plan, hopefully i can control myself after those shots! lol havent been out drinking for awhile :(

bring a thazer (SP) to the party just incase lol :slash: