Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Likes Platform Sandals?

DiscoProJoe

I love it when women wear them. They make women appear "elevated" and powerful, and since I'm an individualist feminist, I really like that! :)

Bright-red painted toenails help, too! (Okay, so I have a female foot fetish....) :D I think platform sandals would be something awesome for a woman to wear during foreplay.

What's your opinion of platform sandals?

i like how my legs look in high heels (not the stripper kind that you posted) but i haven't found a comfortable pair to wear on the streets of nyc/or clubs not even high high heels just normal ones will do... i used to wear high heels everywhere and they would start to hurt eventually.

don't see a point to it now, i'm tall anyways and i don't feel i should sacrafice comfort for fashion. I can get from 34th to 12th so much faster now! :)

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I dont know.. why dont you ask her

All right, then...

Hey beautiful brunette in those amazingly, powerfully sexy platform sandals! You with those gorgeously pretty painted tootsies and lucratively luscious eyes!

Why do you wear those awesome elevating shoes of a goddess when your forum user doesn't like them?

Oh well...just keep being yourself, sweet sista...OK? That's the only way you can truly be happy -- by being yourself. :) And I ADORE your way!

How's that, naughtybabe? :tongue:;):D

Originally posted by DiscoProJoe

All right, then...

Hey beautiful brunette in those amazingly, powerfully sexy platform sandals! You with those gorgeously pretty painted tootsies and lucratively luscious eyes!

Why do you wear those awesome elevating shoes of a goddess when your forum user doesn't like them?

Oh well...just keep being yourself, sweet sista...OK? That's the only way you can truly be happy -- by being yourself. :) And I ADORE your way!

How's that, naughtybabe? :tongue:;):D

i'd like to see her in nothing but the platforms!

her being the animated chic & naughty!!

Originally posted by DiscoProJoe

I love it when women wear them. They make women appear "elevated" and powerful, and since I'm an individualist feminist, I really like that! :)

Bright-red painted toenails help, too! (Okay, so I have a female foot fetish....) :D I think platform sandals would be something awesome for a woman to wear during foreplay.

What's your opinion of platform sandals?

Those are Stilettos not Platforms! Platforms have a Wedge heel! ;)

Originally posted by ninadd

I love wooden platforms during the summer but not the ones in thta pic- too slutty for everday wear.

me too...i wear those a lot in the summer bc im a little short, they give me extra height:tongue:

those shoes are bad though:eek:

btw I LOVEEEE YOUR SIG:)

I have 2 pairs of the platforms. That someone said they were stripper shoes. I have a pair in red and one in clear,both with clear heels. They are ucomfortable if you don't wear them all the time and get used to walking and dancing in them. IMO they make your legs look better and look sexy and classy if you wear the right things with them and aren't tripping