Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Circa & Joeys, again

Arrived there at 11 and the line was round the place. The place was mobbed as usual at an earlier time which is good. Music was ok could of been better. But the crowd was an A+ including the women. Big Thanks to the #1 bartender George. Hey Marco thats what he said and told me to tell you, lol..

Thanks George always a pleasure seeing you. Where was KOSTA??? Kosta I called you several times it went straight to voicemail. I assumed you were at Circa already. I guess not cause you werent there. Hope you enjoyed BRAZILIA. Good seing a few other CP peeps. NOTALLTHERE and Rapturx.

Left over to Joeys around 130 and the place was packed too. HOLLA!!! Andrew sure was supplying some good music. REALLY GOOD MUSIC!!!. Another BIG thanks to SERGIO. Sorry for the late appearance and bother homboy. Def an A+ for Joeys last night.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Arrived there at 11 and the line was round the place. The place was mobbed as usual at an earlier time which is good. Music was ok could of been better. But the crowd was an A+ including the women. Big Thanks to the #1 bartender George. Hey Marco thats what he said and told me to tell you, lol..

Thanks George always a pleasure seeing you. Where was KOSTA??? Kosta I called you several times it went straight to voicemail. I assumed you were at Circa already. I guess not cause you werent there. Hope you enjoyed BRAZILIA. Good seing a few other CP peeps. NOTALLTHERE and Rapturx.

Left over to Joeys around 130 and the place was packed too. HOLLA!!! Andrew sure was supplying some good music. REALLY GOOD MUSIC!!!. Another BIG thanks to SERGIO. Sorry for the late appearance and bother homboy. Def an A+ for Joeys last night.

Victor Soto

kosta was in my fucken trunk!

Yeah im not going to even mention circa anymore becuase its getting to good, And to crowded. No one else needs to know about it. lol

Circa was beyond packed. I think it was probably a fire hazard.

I got a really good view of the kitchen.

Music was good but it was so crowded I got irritated.

Nice seeing you Vic, we'll jam out to the 80's together next time. :tongue::laugh:

Thanks to George as always, and to Marco as well (great to see you behind the bar).

Got to Joeys around 1:30 or so...Great music selection, Good Times.

Until next time...

Originally posted by mkutlass

AND get your head out of A to Z's ass.................... I have heard him many times and he has not impressed me yet......

Yea, your also the biggest jackass on this board so that makes sense....

Keep spending your weekends at soundgarden.....

Victor Soto

SOTO!!!

What Up Papa!!! Good seeing you and Andy. Once again...Sorry I was to busy to even chat for a second. It all continues next FRIDAY!!!!!!

hhhhmmmm...where was KOSTA???!!!

Originally posted by xrapturex

Thanks to George as always, and to Marco as well (great to see you behind the bar).

HELLO JILL!!!! Looking as SEXY as always hunny!!!

Hope you liked the shots.;)

Whered you go all night??? I didnt see you again after that shot!!

No Biggie, there's always next week.

Happy Birthday again BRIAN1500.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

HELLO JILL!!!! Looking as SEXY as always hunny!!!

Hope you liked the shots.;)

Whered you go all night??? I didnt see you again after that shot!!

No Biggie, there's always next week.

Happy Birthday again BRIAN1500.

Hey Baby!!!

The shots were on point! Thanks....

I would have stayed by you for a while longer, but the bouncer wouldnt let us stand there any longer. We over stayed our welcome...LOL

Then we went back over by George and I got trapped by the crowd and stood pretty much in the kitched all night.

I can make a mean california roll now!

I would have stayed by you for a while longer, but the bouncer wouldnt let us stand there any longer. We over stayed our welcome...LOL

We were the oly ones that listened to the bouncer. What a horrible job he had. No one was listening to him to move out that spot.

:laugh:

Hey Baby!!!

The shots were on point! Thanks....

Then we went back over by George and I got trapped by the crowd and stood pretty much in the kitched all night.

I can make a mean california roll now!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Im glad!!!

I wanna try one of them on FRIDAY!!!

Originally posted by thesandman

Yea, your also the biggest jackass on this board so that makes sense....

Keep spending your weekends at soundgarden.....

Sandman, That's what I thought u would say, U probably were comped, so your statement is no surpise. Why don't u say something else, your review r all the same thing. Sandman aren't u at SG most sat's also??????? SICCCKKKKKKKKKK

Did u say that Dj boris played the best set u heard like 2 or 3 weeks ago??????????

Sandman stop blowing smoke up people's ass......................

Victor Soto

thanks for the compliment ;)

mendez

AND get your head out of A to Z's ass.................... I have heard him many times and he has not impressed me yet......

just wondering...where have u heard me? any CUSTRUCTIVE thigs to say? i always look to improve...what's ur input?

mendez :)

Sandman, That's what I thought u would say, U probably were comped, so your statement is no surpise. Why don't u say something else, your review r all the same thing. Sandman aren't u at SG most sat's also??????? SICCCKKKKKKKKKK

Did u say that Dj boris played the best set u heard like 2 or 3 weeks ago??????????

Sandman stop blowing smoke up people's ass......................

I didn't go to Joeys. Im not really about comps, I get them at lots of spots but I have NEVER once gave a good or bad review on a comp. I usually drop anywhere between 100-200 bucks when I go out, so saving me 20-30 dollars at the door really doesn't change my lifestyle what so ever

Im at Sound Garden once a month, I get comped there if I walk in with certain people. I do have the VIP card but they always say "not tonight." I don't consider Sound Garden a club (and get tons of shit from people on here) b/c its a bar w/ house music.

Most of my reviews are positive b/c I have a damn good time when I go out, ask anyone from here that has hung out w/ me and Im sure most would agree

Boris played the best set I have heard this year but that was the night club city holiday party a few months ago. I have heard him 2x since and he was on point. I don't know Boris, and I could really care less about him, but if hes good Ill post it.

As for A to Z, I have heard him spin when no one really knew too much about him, even before his Surf Club residency (you were only 18 at the time and couldn't get in). Hearing a dj go from unknown to ripping sets that shit on most djs is pretty cool to me.

As for blowing smoke up peoples ass.... Step the fuck up and say it to my face as I am usually in the corner kitchen spot at Circa every Thurs. Ill buy you a drink and then show you how a true professional does it......

:blank:

Originally posted by A to Z

just wondering...where have u heard me? any CUSTRUCTIVE thigs to say? i always look to improve...what's ur input?

mendez :)

I just don't care for your track selection, your mixing is fine, maybe u play different style in the city then in nj.