Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonite Special Invite Party @ FUEL

Originally posted by planetgroove

Vic bichooo, bucetttaaa you have to make it out tonite goin to be sick!

I might only if I dont go to AC. But if I do I will get there around 3ish. What time will you go on??? Hit me on the cell. I wont be online after this post (2:15pm)

Victor Soto

Whats up Vic well just got in from Fuel.. Thanx for coming out place was sick, did you have a good time?

Well i want to THANK everyone that came out to FUEL last nite hope you all enjoyed!!!!

Well post next event asap!

By the way VIC when you get the pics post them up ok you took some wicked ones!!!!

Originally posted by njclubheadnj

what time was fuel bumpin cause i went there around 6 and that was place beattttttttttttttttt usually afterhours suppose to be bumpin at that time.....

At 2am it was PACKED!!!!!! I left at 6am and it was slowing down a bit. It was only a private party for DJ FABRICIO and guests were welcome. Mario didnt want to promote it only when its fully done.

Mario great set. Cant believe you spun til 12pm. HOLLA! I'll stop by this week.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

At 2am it was PACKED!!!!!! I left at 6am and it was slowing down a bit. It was only a private party for DJ FABRICIO and guests were welcome. Mario didnt want to promote it only when its fully done.

Mario great set. Cant believe you spun til 12pm. HOLLA! I'll stop by this week.

Victor Soto

it was packed before i left...

to the other kid that said it was dead - what do u expect bro, its fucken jersey, we aint talkin about hardcore NYC big dj afterhours here bro

Well the place was great who was there knows!

About being hardcore jrzcluba me as the dj how should i take that? Not being a big hardcore nyc dj what the fuk do they have that shit me being all over the world already just not haveing a big name means?

Please let me know im very intrested in know what hardcore means...

i wasnt puttin the place down relax i was just sayin it wasnt bumpin when i went thats it ......afterhours i assume u know around 4 it should be hot when all the clubs end at three maybe i went a little bit to late around 6 but it was def not bumpin when i went i dont know what people consider bumpin these days about 40 people and 35 are guys hell yeah thats bumpin rightttttt.....planetgroove of course ur going to say its bumpin lol isnt it ur party hahahah

Well the place was great who was there knows!

About being hardcore jrzcluba me as the dj how should i take that? Not being a big hardcore nyc dj what the fuk do they have that shit me being all over the world already just not haveing a big name means?

Please let me know im very intrested in know what hardcore means...

hold up bro im not puttin the place down by any means - fuck im there almost everytime - about being hardcore i didnt mean the music at all ---that was directed toward the crowd--- not a hardcore crowd that would stick around til 12 - 3 PM the next afternoon as they would in NYC --- what u fucken kidding the music is fucken insane everytime i show my face

Jrzclubba thanx man for all that, lets just drop the subject i hate when things go this way you know, thanx for being there and the support!!!!!!!!

kool, i'll be there again in the near future - i'll swing by the booth and say wassup

Originally posted by jrzcluba

hold up bro im not puttin the place down by any means - fuck im there almost everytime - about being hardcore i didnt mean the music at all ---that was directed toward the crowd--- not a hardcore crowd that would stick around til 12 - 3 PM the next afternoon as they would in NYC --- what u fucken kidding the music is fucken insane everytime i show my face

bro... I went there the first month it opened and unless the mixing has dramatically changed, by saying the music is fucken insane you must be a)musically challenged (like u know... when someone is physically challenged) or b)kissing up to someone which c)if you're at this place everyone week means that "(b)" is true - did u follow all that?

Yes, it is a good idea.

Yes, it's in a good spot where neighbors won't complain

Yes, it's my TYPE of music (house, tribal, progressive).

...and Yes, people do seem pretty cool (no one wanted to start fights, getting too crazy etc).

However, there is no comparison to some of the "big name dj's in NYC". They're big names because they keep a crowd dancing most of the night, have smooth mixes and make memorable evenings. As for the women, there seemed to be a few hotties in there but it was mostly a sword party. Now stop kissing ass and let some people who went there and know about music post. :idea:

Thanks!

:D

Originally posted by bbn

bro... I went there the first month it opened and unless the mixing has dramatically changed, by saying the music is fucken insane you must be a)musically challenged (like u know... when someone is physically challenged) or b)kissing up to someone which c)if you're at this place everyone week means that "(b)" is true - did u follow all that?

Yes, it is a good idea.

Yes, it's in a good spot where neighbors won't complain

Yes, it's my TYPE of music (house, tribal, progressive).

...and Yes, people do seem pretty cool (no one wanted to start fights, getting too crazy etc).

However, there is no comparison to some of the "big name dj's in NYC". They're big names because they keep a crowd dancing most of the night, have smooth mixes and make memorable evenings. As for the women, there seemed to be a few hotties in there but it was mostly a sword party. Now stop kissing ass and let some people who went there and know about music post. :idea:

Thanks!

:D

if u havent been there since the first month then who the fuck are u to comment on what went on this past saturday and yes the music was fucken good cause Mario was spinning ALL nite - the first month he had his buddies spinning from time to time and yes they did have horrendous mixing skills

and who mentioned NYC DJ's? i didnt compare any NYC DJ's in my post- the only reference i made about NYC was to someone that had posted about it being dead at 6AM and i said it was NOT NYC that the crowd would not stick around. how can u even compare to a big name DJ like JP, DT, Calderone??? even though Mario does have skillz of coarse it can not be compared

as for kissing ass bro - i dont know where u got that one from d00d - - i said it like it was - -

as for it being a sword fight in there this is an exact quote i said in the first post """""fuel was pretty damn good music wise when i rolled in around 3:30 """""" notice how it said music wise

by the way if u got nottin good to say y waste ur breath - if u think the place was so bad dont go back thats how i look at it y waste your breath on a message board

and no i am not there every week cause it isnt thrown everyweek and when it is i am ALMOST always there for at least a little bit

Thanx for all the jrzcluba but lets just ignore anymore replys from this post cause it like not intresting anymore reading about what these haters have to write about you know what i mean let it go...

PEACE....

Vic Bicho get back at me about Carlos Realm For next week!!!

werd

haters no haters here man planetgroove just stop promoting ur own shit lol thats all u are trying to do and thats why u are trying to end this message board......but then again iw asnt on anything to enjoy the music like everyone else was but if the music was really good do i have to be on something to enjoy it mmm i dont think so.........the place was soo bumpin me and my friends walked right in didnt even check our ids or even check us mmmm thats a good way to let minors and drugs into the place whoaahooaa i am done with this message board.....but i will be back there lol just go a little earlier i guess

Originally posted by njclubheadnj

haters no haters here man planetgroove just stop promoting ur own shit lol thats all u are trying to do and thats why u are trying to end this message board......but then again iw asnt on anything to enjoy the music like everyone else was but if the music was really good do i have to be on something to enjoy it mmm i dont think so.........the place was soo bumpin me and my friends walked right in didnt even check our ids or even check us mmmm thats a good way to let minors and drugs into the place whoaahooaa i am done with this message board.....but i will be back there lol just go a little earlier i guess

cmon bro what u kidding whether they checked ids or not d00d u know thats how its done almost anywhere donwneck bro(except maybe XL & 118)... i was drinking downeck since i was like 17 and the places i went to never checked id's and if they did they would look the other way

plus there is no alcohol served there anyway and i think u mean thread not message board d00d

njclubheadnj why in hell should i STOP promoeting my own shit what the hell is wrong with you? please let me know why shouldnt i promote myself, my club, my store should i go on i have all this shit KID becuase i promote myself very well i dont need shitheads like you to tell me what to do AND if you do have a problem please do come see me we can resolve any problem you or your stupid ass remarks about a club about planetgroove etc... please do let this go man its getting very annoyng haveing to reply to your lame as remarks and i think the board and other memebers arent to happy reading shit like this so PLEASE let it go enjoy life KID pull the stick out of your ass!!!!

Saturday Feb 14th 2004

VALENTINES PAJAMA PARTY

Yes i will post later on when flyer is done!!!

Again another self promoeting by ME!!!!!