Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonite Special Invite Party @ FUEL

its ONNNNNNNNNN now u are talking shit about meeeeeeeee i didnt say shit about u i was saying shit about the place u want to play games alright funny thing is i know who all u guys are and u guys have no clue who i am but thats cool u will soon trust me.....lol see who is going to have the last laugh please dont take this as a threat k no need for the bullshit remarks about me cause u going to hate how i felt when i went there i spoke the truth so dont hate on me and no need to reply.....i will go to the dj booth at fuel and say whats up lol

Originally posted by njclubheadnj

its ONNNNNNNNNN now u are talking shit about meeeeeeeee i didnt say shit about u i was saying shit about the place u want to play games alright funny thing is i know who all u guys are and u guys have no clue who i am but thats cool u will soon trust me.....lol see who is going to have the last laugh please dont take this as a threat k no need for the bullshit remarks about me cause u going to hate how i felt when i went there i spoke the truth so dont hate on me and no need to reply.....i will go to the dj booth at fuel and say whats up lol

I read this whole thread & I am sorry but you are just lame.

You come on here tell saying the music was bad & then tell him not to promote his own place????

I am sorry but if you are going to dish out garbage like that then be prepared to get some back.

As long as I have been clubbing, the people who owned & worked in the club promoted it.....especially when it is in its early stages of growing

maybe you should go sign up for Clubs & Nightlife 101....I hear they are holding sign-ups now @ the community college.

crackaa55cece thanx for that man words right out of my mouth i think i have told jrzcluba like to forget this thread about 15 replys back and it was done but this one doesnt STOP!!!!

101 was good LMAO

njclubheadnj im not messin with you, i really dont have time for all this BS look man forget the whole thing keep on comeing back to FUEL you ALL are more then welcome all im doing is tryin to maintain another place for all us clubbers to ENJOY!!!!

Originally posted by planetgroove

crackaa55cece thanx for that man words right out of my mouth i think i have told jrzcluba like to forget this thread about 15 replys back and it was done but this one doesnt STOP!!!!

101 was good LMAO

njclubheadnj im not messin with you, i really dont have time for all this BS look man forget the whole thing keep on comeing back to FUEL you ALL are more then welcome all im doing is tryin to maintain another place for all us clubbers to ENJOY!!!!

what did i do:D

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

Who do you have in mind for guest djs????

I was only there once in Nov.

It was a pretty cool place, I was a mess though, so i can't give a real opinion........too much drinking that night Ernie had to carry me out......ask Vic :tongue:

& if you are looking for afterhour djs, email me.... crackaa55cece@aol.com

EZ there ms thing. IM gonna call DEZROK to see if he wants to spin. I know he busy in the studio. If you have dj;s Crissy let me know im doing the dj bookings for FUEL

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

EZ there ms thing. IM gonna call DEZROK to see if he wants to spin. I know he busy in the studio. If you have dj;s Crissy let me know im doing the dj bookings for FUEL

Victor Soto

Dez asked me about that....call him up......wait til tomorrow, I think he is still recovering from the long weekend with Ojeda

I know Pete will do it.....he djed at Michelle's party

There are a few others......

ok, so i wasn't carried out.....I stubbled out.....the 9th shot of soco i had at Vue finally hit me when I got to Fuel

I am planning on going out like that this weekend.....except Crobar canceled its afterhours, so I don't know

what are your plans?

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

Dez asked me about that....call him up......wait til tomorrow, I think he is still recovering from the long weekend with Ojeda

I know Pete will do it.....he djed at Michelle's party

There are a few others......

ok, so i wasn't carried out.....I stubbled out.....the 9th shot of soco i had at Vue finally hit me when I got to Fuel

I am planning on going out like that this weekend.....except Crobar canceled its afterhours, so I don't know

what are your plans?

Will do. I' will drop a call tomorrow to DEZROK..

Victor Soto