Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT Last night???

man - what a crazy nite - went in at around 5am - and arc was PACKED -cant remember the last time arc was so full -

and the crowd too was hmm... how should i put it - *no comments*...

...it was weird to see so many sweaty shirtless guys, people drinking beer in the arcade...almost like i was in a diff club...(a bad nite from SF, centro and exit all in one...):confused:

however - DT was awesome...:D

there was no space- it was really hot and nasty- and the crowd was weird...but nothing stopped me from dancing - the music was too good...:cool:

:eek: :eek:

danny tenaglia still deff have the magik! he was sooo AMAZING! OMG IT WAS INSANE!

as for the crowd, which someone mentioned, i thought it was ok! OMG how crowded was it?! holy shit...that never ending coat line....the airless smoking room...ugh! that could have made me quit smoking :laugh:

but besides that, i had such an amazing time...saw lots of old sk00l viinyl crew.....danny was fabulous as always...and now i need to get back to bed!

ugh . . . it was terrible . . . i was there for about 2 hours and that was 2 hrs too long - im SO glad that place is closing, and it was a very quick reminder as to why i stopped going there to begin with . . . danny was a major disappointment, imo - and everyone in my group - we all made a joint decision to try to bear it till 7 am, then got the fuck out of there the second it turned 659 lol . . . the music was monotonous banging . . . he only played like 2 tracks where i thought he was gonna really get into it danny-style . . . thank god he stayed off the damn microphone for the most part.

thank god i was there with the people i was, they made it infintely more tolerable.

Originally posted by ijiveu

man - what a crazy nite - went in at around 5am - and arc was PACKED -cant remember the last time arc was so full -

and the crowd too was hmm... how should i put it - *no comments*...

...it was weird to see so many sweaty shirtless guys, people drinking beer in the arcade...almost like i was in a diff club...(a bad nite from SF, centro and exit all in one...):confused:

however - DT was awesome...:D

there was no space- it was really hot and nasty- and the crowd was weird...

Some call it weird, some say bluntly the crowd was mad off their heads...usually less fuct-ness as a whole in our clubs than last night at arc....i say our, as in USA's clubs.....this was kinda like a night out in Amsterdam-level-messy!

DT Was something to witness, Didnt stop until 1pm this afternoon...but should keep mic use less than 1 min at a time...I had the best time ever at Arc what a night!

Advantage with that weird crowd- they were happy and outgoing, Very positive vibe. Should not have been missed if you live in NYC!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I got there around 9am so I missed the crowds....although the place was still fairly packed. Lot of ole skool heads

DT wasnt at the top of his game though. And yes, the place has completely changed....

ur a good man... :-)

Originally posted by brandie

ugh . . . it was terrible . . . i was there for about 2 hours and that was 2 hrs too long - im SO glad that place is closing, and it was a very quick reminder as to why i stopped going there to begin with . . . danny was a major disappointment, imo - and everyone in my group - we all made a joint decision to try to bear it till 7 am, then got the fuck out of there the second it turned 659 lol . . . the music was monotonous banging . . . he only played like 2 tracks where i thought he was gonna really get into it danny-style . . . thank god he stayed off the damn microphone for the most part.

thank god i was there with the people i was, they made it infintely more tolerable.

def agree w/ dino...it was a good time, but nothing special!

so this is why, i didn't see u guys? damn, got there at 730-8... he had a hot minute of dt-esque tracks around 930 when he ripped free ur mind, trippin, and a depeche mode song...but then after that he rambled on and on on the mic..grrrhhh....and then just made a lot of noise. I was very surprised, i love danny so much b/c he is ALWAYS consistent..but last night, i don't know...

however, i felt the crowd was a lot better than what it has been...so at least that was a highlight.

oh btw, michangelo...he gave u big ups last night...I THOUGHT THAT WAS VERY COOL (then again, danny is a classy guy!)

He finished at around 1:20 pm

He ended with Madonna (an instrumental of "Borderline", as he tried to get the crowd to sing along, and tried a little karaoke-style himself), something that sounded like a Prince tune, and then the Scooby Doo theme.

That's not reflective of the rest of the set prior though. I enjoyed it. I thought a lot of what he played sounded a little Latin. But damn that coat check line was long, when I got in at 6:30 am!

Danny played a great set but nothing really blew me away. Was better toward the beginning of the night and toward the end. Somewhere in the middle, I was somewhat lost. But overall had a great time. The 6 or 7 people I came with all had a great time too.

arc was retarded on friday..danny literally put me to sleep...4 red bulls i had to go...3:30 to 7ish, sleepy house during peak time not my bag. crowd was ok. coat check was fukkked....amazes me how the little spots destroy the bigger ones when it comes to parties nowadays...

Honestly how wast DT last night :confused: HuH I need a true fan opinion, I wasnt there so I need a fill in on everything, how he was??, What he was sayin' on the mic??, A playlist?? I need a full documentation..haha I need to know where my man is goin so I can go and supporting him like I do on fridays,,,,except the anniversary party, Shame On Me!!!! I shoulda went, anyway let me know....Squirt Squirt :cool:

BE YOURSELF Pt. 2!!!!

i was there from about 1230am till closing and had a great time hearing ARIEL open up for him. The place was beyond packed imo not just the dancefloor but the backroom as well. Music was great not necesarily the best ive heard dt but it was a great set keep in mind he was playing i believe music form the past 5 yrs at arc/vinyl. All types of crowds were there sf rejects some shelter guy, young looking teenagers who just turned 16. Mture aldults with great dance moves. Idiotic robot dances. Everythign was there.

I was there with a few of my friends dancign for a while then when it got to to packed we went back and forth from the dancefloor and the backroom. Was in the backroom for a while all the way in the back while me and my friends danced as much as we could back there. By 9am most of my frineds were tired and left so only 2 of my frineds and i remained till 130pm. All i knowis that by 10am i couldnt dance anymore i was exhausted and hungry and horny hehe. So for the restof the night just stood on teh floor with some people i know tried to dance a bit but just couldnt. So i just enjoy danny music till closing.

Want a set list im sure its on dtourisim somewhere. Why does danny talking on the mic bother some of ya. Consider it a break and at the same time for info. He announced victor calderone coming to spin with him wmc updates, shout outs to some people, i even got a shout out. Mentioned who was in the house djs,producers artists. Like my friend rissa says. To some people its like a living room to them and the talking on the mic is just conversation some people get it some dont. Not the best time ive had at arc that would be last yr when it was DT/CUS and CEBALLOS. who will be back soon.

I was suppose to go to AVALON for mauro but woke up at 10pm sore and tired and dead like feeling all over my body. That means it was a good night. Why are people suprise when i say i dont drink or use a substance to stay all night. Now that doesnt make sense to me.

I dont know why there are so many people bashing the party...It might not have been DT's best set ever, but in comparison to other parties in the city, it definitely blew them off the map...i got there around 2:30 cuz I figured it would get full really early, and it was already packed...the music was great, lot of older songs, and a kool mix of HBO's "six feet under" theme song...the crowd was a lil weird, but thats kind of expected at vinyl...there were tons of hot girls in attendance, which is something u dont always see...I managed to stay till 12:30, then had to cut the whole coat check line cuz it was simply ridiculous...overall it was a great night, glad to see so many people still supporting the party

Originally posted by silverbull

i was there from about 1230am till closing and had a great time hearing ARIEL open up for him. The place was beyond packed imo not just the dancefloor but the backroom as well. Music was great not necesarily the best ive heard dt but it was a great set keep in mind he was playing i believe music form the past 5 yrs at arc/vinyl. All types of crowds were there sf rejects some shelter guy, young looking teenagers who just turned 16. Mture aldults with great dance moves. Idiotic robot dances. Everythign was there.

I was there with a few of my friends dancign for a while then when it got to to packed we went back and forth from the dancefloor and the backroom. Was in the backroom for a while all the way in the back while me and my friends danced as much as we could back there. By 9am most of my frineds were tired and left so only 2 of my frineds and i remained till 130pm. All i knowis that by 10am i couldnt dance anymore i was exhausted and hungry and horny hehe. So for the restof the night just stood on teh floor with some people i know tried to dance a bit but just couldnt. So i just enjoy danny music till closing.

Want a set list im sure its on dtourisim somewhere. Why does danny talking on the mic bother some of ya. Consider it a break and at the same time for info. He announced victor calderone coming to spin with him wmc updates, shout outs to some people, i even got a shout out. Mentioned who was in the house djs,producers artists. Like my friend rissa says. To some people its like a living room to them and the talking on the mic is just conversation some people get it some dont. Not the best time ive had at arc that would be last yr when it was DT/CUS and CEBALLOS. who will be back soon.

I was suppose to go to AVALON for mauro but woke up at 10pm sore and tired and dead like feeling all over my body. That means it was a good night. Why are people suprise when i say i dont drink or use a substance to stay all night. Now that doesnt make sense to me.

thats awesome ..your hardcore man! :eek::) i go pure too when i go to parties..and my friends get shocked why i stay up all night, dance like crazy and have a blast at the same time.....btw...i left at the end too for danny, got home, took a power 3 hour nap and got up ...and off i go to see mauro at avalon lol:laugh: mauro was sick too, but i had to give it to danny t this weekend...he just totally killed me..

cheers

indy

Originally posted by househead24

Honestly how wast DT last night :confused: HuH I need a true fan opinion, I wasnt there so I need a fill in on everything, how he was??, What he was sayin' on the mic??, A playlist?? I need a full documentation..haha I need to know where my man is goin so I can go and supporting him like I do on fridays,,,,except the anniversary party, Shame On Me!!!! I shoulda went, anyway let me know....Squirt Squirt :cool:

BE YOURSELF Pt. 2!!!!

did you miss what everyone here has posted?

a true fan will be the first one to tell you that someone's musika was off . . . not lie and say how great it was no matter what just to be a suckass.