Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT Last night???

Originally posted by axe

played a lot of great tarcks...the only problem it was too packed.

From what I've heard, it's always packed on special event nights, when DT does an extended set, like the Be Yourself anniversary and his birthday party (which will be on March 5).

Originally posted by jovanls400

I dont know why there are so many people bashing the party...It might not have been DT's best set ever, but in comparison to other parties in the city, it definitely blew them off the map...i got there around 2:30 cuz I figured it would get full really early, and it was already packed...the music was great, lot of older songs, and a kool mix of HBO's "six feet under" theme song...the crowd was a lil weird, but thats kind of expected at vinyl...there were tons of hot girls in attendance, which is something u dont always see...I managed to stay till 12:30, then had to cut the whole coat check line cuz it was simply ridiculous...overall it was a great night, glad to see so many people still supporting the party

You and Silverbull put it perfectly. I had to spin in new haven til 2, flew down to hubert st. got in just before hte line went around to the corner, checked my coat after much debate. Had a great time but could tell danny was just warming up the whole time I was there. The crowd was wierd but that IS expected there, tons of hot girls, great vibe except not much room to dance. Had to leave to go to work around 7 unfortunately (still smacking myself in the head for that) coat check was about 45 mintues to an hour by then, just said fuck it gave me friends who left at 11 my ticket for coat check and ran the 4 blocks in my t -shirt. SIlverbull I feel ya i go there pretty often and never need drugs to keep me going, just the music. Anyway I'm looking forward to chus & ceballos! Guranatee that will be twice as good as this past week (at least).

WoW :eek: I had such a great time. The music was great, The crowd was (like someone said) "no comment" I was there from 4 till 11. Thank God I didnt bring my jacket in, it had to be an hour wait. There was no place to sit or dance, it started to clear out like at 8:30. Still made the best of it and danced the night and morning away.

Eckobarbie1 did you go? Did you have any problems with the list?

whoa, guy now u are asking a lot ;)

honestly, i don't even remember...i never pay attention, i was busy bs'ing...and then i jerked up b/c i hear ur name...but by that time he already said what he had to say...

sorry...

so u were there, i was going to call u to see if u were going...oh well....

i will be in touch

c

Originally posted by ijiveu

and the crowd was weird...but nothing stopped me from dancing - the music was too good...:cool:

Although the crowd might be 'prettier' at those B&T clubs, I bet you couldn't make that statment anywhere where the music actually counted...

Danny said it him self that he was going to be all over the place. He did not give use one of his solid DT brand sets, because he wanted to cover 5yrs of Be Your Self tunes. The crowd was as divers as you can get. Any one that goes to Vinyl knows the crowd is always diverse. You never get just one type of person there. As for Danny talking everyone knows he talks. If you do not like to hear him talk do not go to his party. All I know is that I danced from 6am to close non stop. In a city with hundreds of DJ very few can make me do that. DT is a treasure to the NYC dance scene. If you don't think his sets speak highly enough for him. You should have taken a look at that VIP room on Friday. Many great DJs, producers, and artist showed up to support the man.