Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DAVID WAXMAN at crobar tonight.. question

there is always a gay element @ crobar strictly bc of the fashion-related trendy crowd . . . however, there will be less than last week . . . but the saturday nite crowds are ridiiiiculous there . . . esp the prop room, all models etc . . . i know for a fact there are 2+ parties booked from modeling agencies tonite, so the hottie chicks will be aplently . . . waxman definitely doesnt have the gay draw calderone does.

Originally posted by brandie

there is always a gay element @ crobar strictly bc of the fashion-related trendy crowd . . . however, there will be less than last week . . . but the saturday nite crowds are ridiiiiculous there . . . esp the prop room, all models etc . . . i know for a fact there are 2+ parties booked from modeling agencies tonite, so the hottie chicks will be aplently . . . waxman definitely doesnt have the gay draw calderone does. [/QUOT

theres a word for it- the fear of..........something phobic-

lmfao

Originally posted by babbo

there is always a gay element @ crobar strictly bc of the fashion-related trendy crowd . . . however, there will be less than last week . . . but the saturday nite crowds are ridiiiiculous there . . . esp the prop room, all models etc . . . i know for a fact there are 2+ parties booked from modeling agencies tonite, so the hottie chicks will be aplently . . . waxman definitely doesnt have the gay draw calderone does. [/QUOT

theres a word for it- the fear of..........something phobic-

lmfao

yeah no kidding . . . people really need to get over themselves . . . and they are showing their going-out-noviceness (yeah thats new word ;)) by getting freaked if the crowd is mixed . . . has been people, and always will be! especially at places like crobar where fashion is involved. :)

yeah no kidding . . . people really need to get over themselves . . . and they are showing their going-out-noviceness (yeah thats new word ;)) by getting freaked if the crowd is mixed . . . has been people, and always will be! especially at places like crobar where fashion is involved. :)

ya- seems like some little boys here- might have some issues- they dont want to remeber LMFAO

crowd is totally different

for example last week, we got there at 2... it was ike 3 girls to 2 guys but at 4:30 it had turned more like 8 guys to 1 girl :laugh:

just dont think you are gonna get the same music out of Waxman as you did with Calderone... Waxman is ok :blank: but i can think of many others that i prefer to hear in that room

also expect the door to be stricter earlier than last week's afterhours (hint: go with chicks or expect to wait)

Originally posted by jdp33

Sorry but they dont have a lot of chest hair either.

very smooth in fact....

No

im not making this up, Even my freind tara was llike lets get the hell out of here. there was to fat nasty 40 year old men all hairy and they where rubbing on eachother making out.

It was disgusting