Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has your gf's previous relationship ever bothered you?

slyrock

Here's a scenario:

My friend's girlfriend, who's very in love with him, and him with her, had a previous relationship with some guy who cheated on her and hit her sometimes, and through it all, she stayed with him and continued to have sex with him (although he would have to force her most of the time) until she finally left. He tells me they care for each other a lot, and something about that whole thing just bothers him somewhat, and he asks me if he's just crazy. I thought about it for awhile, and I guess it would bother me too...not sure what exactly about it would bother me, but something would...

Your thoughts?

true, I guess the question is what exactly about it would bother you? I mean, the previous relationship has been dead for almost a year, shouldn't you just focus on each other and not dwell on something that had nothing to do with you? Don't know...

Originally posted by slyrock

Here's a scenario:

My friend's girlfriend, who's very in love with him, and him with her, had a previous relationship with some guy who cheated on her and hit her sometimes, and through it all, she stayed with him and continued to have sex with him (although he would have to force her most of the time) until she finally left. He tells me they care for each other a lot, and something about that whole thing just bothers him somewhat, and he asks me if he's just crazy. I thought about it for awhile, and I guess it would bother me too...not sure what exactly about it would bother me, but something would...

Your thoughts?

The ex is packing the magic stick.. Your friend should be afraid because if this guy beat her and she still goes back for more, there's no way in hell she's being faithful to him.

No way in hell.

i WAS in a similar situation with my ex. And it did bother me completely to the fact that i asked all about his ino where he worked and stuff like that. So i get to the building and it turns out he was sick thatd ay and didnt come to work. Lucky for him though cause i have a katana in my bag that was meAnt for him. Then as i ate my subway sandwhich i thought about what i was gonna do and im glad i didnt. I understand that its over between them and had nothign to do with me, he wasnt a part of her life when i met her.

she´ll get together with a similar guy again.

and she´s probably fucking her ex too on the side.

these girls don´t change. girls that were in abusive relationships for a longer time DIG THAT SHIT. either they love how the can always complain to everybody and be pityd and cared for, they love the attention, the get off on getting dominated, get off on being unhappy, etc. etc.

that´s what i´d put my money on. lots of money. seen it a dozens of times with dozens of girls.