Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hernan Cataneo @ Space Review

koky

Glad to hear yo all had a blast, so did I !!! Nice finally meeting CrazyC, she was dancing her heart away!

I hope you liked the new addition to our lighting, I assume you saw new huge lighting rack around the giant disco ball, a nice new added touch to make awesome even better...

Yes, SoBe spots hip hop party was moved inside due to the rain on the terrace where their party was supposed to be sealed off, so you saw some of the overflow into the main room. Funny seeing hip hoppers trying to move to some real music :rolleyes:

Again, thanks for making Space THE place to be...

peace,

colby

ps- let me know if you want to come check out Osacr G @ Oxygen on thursday, email for guest_list to:

MiamiClubEvents@aol.com

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by colbyreese

Glad to hear yo all had a blast, so did I !!! Nice finally meeting CrazyC, she was dancing her heart away!

I hope you liked the new addition to our lighting, I assume you saw new huge lighting rack around the giant disco ball, a nice new added touch to make awesome even better...

My word for the night was...BADASS!!!

The effects the new lighting had on the Disco ball were incredible!!! Couldnt get away from the rail on the 2nd floor for quite a while just watching it do its thing. LOL

Overall I had a great time at Space...again. I didnt know what to expect from Hernan but I really enjoyed it. As I told Koky...this is "bumpin uglies" music!:laugh: I did get a little bored a couple of times during the set but then again that just gave me a chance to do my personal stuff.

Got the chance to meet Hernan and his buddies. Very cool, laid back guys. Invited them to the terrace but once we got there they were closing it due to rain. Oh well.

I stayed waaaaaayy later than I should have but SOMEBODY (Sobeton) would literally sit on me whenever I said I was leaving. Damn you!:laugh: Have to admit...Oscar G tore that place up (I normally dont enjoy his sets but I was feeling him). I wish Cue didnt come on so late and that he played the main room more often. I really enjoy what he spins but I cant ever stay very long into his set.

Nice seeing the usual suspects and meeting DigitalPhoenix, EddyGuerra, Cubaricanbabe, and ColbyReese. Couldnt believe my eyes when I saw Houzekitty there...damn girl...two weekends in a row!!! POD, you were OUTTA CONTROL. I love seeing you let loose and dance. :eek:

See you guys at the BBQ!

Originally posted by Bling

i loved the lightning greg. that shit rocked. that thing around the disco ball owns :)

..Kinda reminded me of the time-dimension warp in STARGATE .huh bling .

:cool: ..." your being taken to the other side of the universe biatchhhhhhhhh ! "

ok. just to correct jackie. give credit to Ozzie (Lighting) and Jorge (Lighting) for this nice creation at space. They are the ones that thought of this idea. Greg doesn't work at space anymore.

image013.jpg

image009.jpg

image010.jpg

image005.jpg

image023.jpg

I have to say NICE.! on top of the white blanket trick that LP did for DT a few months back this is another space addon...!!!

Originally posted by nexusgroove

ok. just to correct jackie. give credit to Ozzie (Lighting) and Jorge (Lighting) for this nice creation at space. They are the ones that thought of this idea. Greg doesn't work at space anymore.

image013.jpg

image009.jpg

image010.jpg

image005.jpg

image023.jpg

I have to say NICE.! on top of the white blanket trick that LP did for DT a few months back this is another space addon...!!!

THAT SHIT WAS SSSSSSSSSSSSSICK !!!:cool::eek::cool::eek::cool::eek:

Guest brwneydtrouble

You guys will have to excuse me, I wasn't feeling too good this morning and I guess I wasn't clear on what I meant in my previous post.

What I meant to say was that Greg surprised me by dancing all night wtih me. And since everyone knows him as the lighting guy, no matter what club he's at, thats what I typed.

I DID notice the new lighting set up, that was pretty damn bad ass. But I was too busy dancing to really pay TOO much attention to it. :D