Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My review of Kinko's and laminating my hernan autograph

Bling

Ok, so im standing in line at the local Kinko's, which btw sucks.. they have literally like 2 people workin there so i have to stand at the empty register for 15 min.

so this hot and i mean drop dead gorgeous chica comes up behind me she wants to use the pcs to scan some stuff. (damn she was fine.. latina girl.. a bit young i would say 17-18 ) but dyam. so of course i say hi and we start talking. :cool: she sees my hernan autograph and she asks if i like techo (wtf people who dont know shit about electrronic music always refer to it as techno) :mad: I HATE TECHNO U ALL KNOW THAT :laugh:

anyways, we start bullshititing (btw she is wearing this tight white top with hip hugger jeans (she fills out the top nicely ) and got a nice culo :)

we talk about the superbowl what shes doin. but pussy that i am i didnt ask for her number. #$%#$%4. didnt matter cuz she left and she left with im assuming her boyfriend and 3 other guys........

did i say she was fine........ oh god :blown:

Originally posted by Bling

Ok, so im standing in line at the local Kinko's, which btw sucks.. they have literally like 2 people workin there so i have to stand at the empty register for 15 min.

so this hot and i mean drop dead gorgeous chica comes up behind me she wants to use the pcs to scan some stuff. (damn she was fine.. latina girl.. a bit young i would say 17-18 ) but dyam. so of course i say hi and we start talking. :cool: she sees my hernan autograph and she asks if i like techo (wtf people who dont know shit about electrronic music always refer to it as techno) :mad: I HATE TECHNO U ALL KNOW THAT :laugh:

anyways, we start bullshititing (btw she is wearing this tight white top with hip hugger jeans (she fills out the top nicely ) and got a nice culo :)

we talk about the superbowl what shes doin. but pussy that i am i didnt ask for her number. #$%#$%4. didnt matter cuz she left and she left with im assuming her boyfriend and 3 other guys........

did i say she was fine........ oh god :blown:

hahahahahahaha....

so you went home and wanked!:jerkoff:

Originally posted by funketeer

Bling the hopeless cassanova! You should've kissed her right there on the spot...just like that, a suprise juicy one with bite and everything...try that next time...

;)

ps. next time, invite her to a picnic :eek:

should i offer her the kilbasa ?