Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Piciotto Review!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by beachbreeze

I didn't mean to slight Smith ~ I got there around 2 so I didn't catch too much of his set ~ though what I did experience was a high-energy amazing techno which perfectly set up the crowd for Mauro's deep and dirty set.

I was also impressed with how very friendly so many of the people at this show were. I met lots of cool people, it was an energetic and happy crowd. The whole atmosphere at this show totally blew away his gigs at Arc...which were awesome.

I definitly agree people were mad cool and a great vibe this was my first time at avalon since it was limelight they did a good job and the staff were polite...As far as picotto he was off the hook the last hour was insane cant wait for next time!!!

Originally posted by oldtimer

was mauro spinning any trance at all?? his trance productions are definitely off the hook.. i know he's mostly techno now but i would expect him to drop some trance.. i just bought one of his new tracks the other day i think it's "alchemy" wow!!! i couldn't make it out because i had to work a double on sunday and wouldn't have had the energy, especially because of judge jules the night before.. damn i wish i toughed it out and made it down for mauro.. sounded like a gooood time.. oh well, maybe next time...

He spun one trance track very chilled. Cant remember the name for shit thoug. And he spun Coldplay - Clocks (remix??)

hes crazy but.. hes not techno..techno is like 300 beats per min...his shyt was like 170 & he dropped proggressive trance as well as like hard deep house...he rocked that place but i herd em go off a couple times.. he would bring back the record n scratch it bak in n set it on point a couple times.. but all in all he did a fantastic job...m /a /u /r /o /p/ i /c/ c/ i/ o /t /t o/ that song was hot..he ripped that at like 5 or 6 in the morning!...i held the dance floor down pretty well.. wit my glasses n collard shirt wit slacks..dizeled out.. hope 2 c ya bak @ the avalon nxt saturday!...les keep this crowd alive!!!

Originally posted by djvin

hes crazy but.. hes not techno..techno is like 300 beats per min...his shyt was like 170 & he dropped proggressive trance as well as like hard deep house...he rocked that place but i herd em go off a couple times.. he would bring back the record n scratch it bak in n set it on point a couple times.. but all in all he did a fantastic job...m /a /u /r /o /p/ i /c/ c/ i/ o /t /t o/ that song was hot..he ripped that at like 5 or 6 in the morning!...i held the dance floor down pretty well.. wit my glasses n collard shirt wit slacks..dizeled out.. hope 2 c ya bak @ the avalon nxt saturday!...les keep this crowd alive!!!

Bring UK Hard House and Hard Dance, German Techno and Hard Trance, and Belgian/Dutch Trance and I will permanently move to Limelight (Avalon). That was a crazy freaking night. I didnt hear any screw ups because it was LOUD just the way I like it.

MARUSHA any1?

Hey Anthony its Ann Marie:) So here you on the should have gone thing. Lanie and Dale went sking saturday so they got home late and were shot and then i was going with my friends to that party. I wanted to go but they were sking and tired and my other friends didnt know him so werent into going so by the time you called i was already going to that party with people that arent into that kind of music. Errrr, I so feel your pain reading these amazing reviews. Next time Anthony!!!!

Originally posted by bugler73

Hey Anthony its Ann Marie:) So here you on the should have gone thing. Lanie and Dale went sking saturday so they got home late and were shot and then i was going with my friends to that party. I wanted to go but they were sking and tired and my other friends didnt know him so werent into going so by the time you called i was already going to that party with people that arent into that kind of music. Errrr, I so feel your pain reading these amazing reviews. Next time Anthony!!!!

Well Green Velvet and Bad Boy Bill should solve that problem