Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why doesent roxy start a dope ass afterhours

Originally posted by notallthere444

party?

I mean discotech is fun and all but small..,. Why not geta jp rip off dj to spin and fucken call it the jb dedication party..

it would work,.

why not huh huh

Won't happen.Roxy has a clean record with the police department and has a good relationship with the community board.and certain politicians as well.

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

too bad...i used to hate getting kicked outta there at 7 then having to find something else to do

no offense or anything but why would you have to find something else to do at 7 in the morning?? i'm into staying out late and all but there's really no need to find another party at 7-8 in the morning?? this of course is just my opinion

Originally posted by oldtimer

no offense or anything but why would you have to find something else to do at 7 in the morning?? i'm into staying out late and all but there's really no need to find another party at 7-8 in the morning?? this of course is just my opinion

what he said:D

They don't have a crazy afterhours because they don't want to be shut down. Look at the pattern...

I used to go and stay til Victor stopped playing a few years back, which was usually between 8-9 Sunday morning. But then again, there was Twilo then....

because if you work in the industry you mite not even get off work till that hour or close to it ;)

Agreed :aright:

And Roxy def wouldn't do after hours

Originally posted by berniec

because if you work in the industry you mite not even get off work till that hour or close to it ;)

I work in the industry and latest I would get off is like 4ish. Unless your a bouncer or bartender or something your in the party reguardless, promoters, dj's, dancers, your still partying, your not really "working"

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I work in the industry and latest I would get off is like 4ish. Unless your a bouncer or bartender or something your in the party reguardless, promoters, dj's, dancers, your still partying, your not really "working"

ok so say u work on long island till 4, go home, change, and maybe pick somone else up, your not in the city till like 630ish...

i dunno the way my freinds are, and they way i am with work, the gym and everything we dont get into the city till like 130 2, then we hang out pre game do whatever in the club around 3ish .. sucks to have to go home a few hours later. I love afterhours.

Some people do things different im afterhours kinda guy

i dunno the way my freinds are, and they way i am with work, the gym and everything we dont get into the city till like 130 2, then we hang out pre game do whatever in the club around 3ish .. sucks to have to go home a few hours later. I love afterhours.

Correction.....your a crack head kinda guy :aright:;)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Correction.....your a crack head kinda guy :aright:;)

doing pills once my entire life makes me a crack head?

Slow down there sparky.

The only reason why you cant make it to afterhours is becuase you pass out becuase your so drunk by the time 7am rolls by..doesn't make you an alcoholic ...though :aright:;)

couldnt agree more!

i'm not even gettin outta the gym till like 1130 at nite if i'm not workin, then gotta go home and shower and shit, it just is so convient IMO :)

doing pills once my entire life makes me a crack head?

Slow down there sparky.

The only reason why you cant make it to afterhours is becuase you pass out becuase your so drunk by the time 7am rolls by..doesn't make you an alcoholic ...though :aright:;)

Negative my uninformed pal from Jersey where you HAVE to go to after-hours cause all the clubs close at 2 :rolleyes: .....

I CAN MAKE it to after-hours, I just choose not to stay up till the wee hours of the morning partying. I get in a good 5-6 hours of partying and that's enough for me, also set in some time to go to a diner, get some eats, and go to bed and wake up and enjoy a nice morning getting shit done. Not walking in my house at noon and sleep the rest of the day away, for what?

I never saw the use of going to a club at the wee hours of the morning and staying there for hours. There is only so much dancing one can do and bars close at 4 so what the fuck is the point? I guess unless you do drugs