Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why doesent roxy start a dope ass afterhours

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Negative my uninformed pal from Jersey where you HAVE to go to after-hours cause all the clubs close at 2 :rolleyes: .....

I CAN MAKE it to after-hours, I just choose not to stay up till the wee hours of the morning partying. I get in a good 5-6 hours of partying and that's enough for me, also set in some time to go to a diner, get some eats, and go to bed and wake up and enjoy a nice morning getting shit done. Not walking in my house at noon and sleep the rest of the day away, for what?

I never saw the use of going to a club at the wee hours of the morning and staying there for hours. There is only so much dancing one can do and bars close at 4 so what the fuck is the point? I guess unless you do drugs

That is the point some people dont like being around drunken slurring rude jerk-offs or girls who are so wasted they disgust you ...so some people choose to drop xtc or do ketamine or smoke weed whats the big deal alcohol is deadly and physically addictive and causes 300,000 dwi deaths per year does it not??? i also know people who dont do afterhours go to bars at 12:00 drink all night and cant function for a week ....the hypocrisy is ridiculous

Originally posted by jamezzz

That is the point some people dont like being around drunken slurring rude jerk-offs or girls who are so wasted they disgust you ...so some people choose to drop xtc or do ketamine or smoke weed whats the big deal alcohol is deadly and physically addictive and causes 300,000 dwi deaths per year does it not??? i also know people who dont do afterhours go to bars at 12:00 drink all night and cant function for a week ....the hypocrisy is ridiculous

It's with any type of abuse, either its alcohol or drugs

Either way, the people who abuse it are annoying

Originally posted by sfqueen

Won't happen.Roxy has a clean record with the police department and has a good relationship with the community board.and certain politicians as well.

sfqueen, you are right on the money. Roxy is the only big room who avoided (and continues to avoid) the wrath of the City authorities. Afterhours parties mean trouble; Roxy is too smart to allow that. The owners of Roxy know what they're doing.

Originally posted by notallthere444

doing pills once my entire life makes me a crack head?

Slow down there sparky.

The only reason why you cant make it to afterhours is becuase you pass out becuase your so drunk by the time 7am rolls by..doesn't make you an alcoholic ...though :aright:;)

6 MONTHS AGO this kid was so making fun on other boards on people that do drugs. He still does.

2 months ago he described the stupid mothofuckin story when he did 2-3 pills a night, touching. Kiss my ass.

by the way, I can assure you this kid up to this day HAS NOT DONE DRUGS, he is just making fun of people and trying to blend in.

Now, this kid who once said he works for a top 10 or top 20 Company in the USA is all about posting on CP. I guess he doesn't get popularity on his H2 at his REDPUSSY dot com stupid Website.

He used to bash PEOPLE ON DRUGS now he wants to blend In in CP, what the fuck? Big mouth but DOESN'T SHOW HIS FACE. then the following day he comes IN AND SAY, I was there blah.... I can assure you that If he comes to crobar He will def be NOTED.

DON'T TALK BULL SHIT TOP SHOT 500 FORTUNE CORP. REDPUSSY BOY.

Just come to Crobar and have fun. You and your friends will have a Blast.

If Roxy got rid of ALL the little kids that go there...Then they would have young adults that could stay out late and in turn begin to build a crowd that would stay for afterhours...Get the highschoolers out and get the college kids in...

HAHAHAHA

Doesnt matter how old you are...afterhours are afterhours. If you can hang your there. I know plenty of 23-28 year olds that still go out and do more shit and act less mature then high schoolers. Its all about the person. Besides...a 17 year old who can come home at 2 in the afternoon from partying has family issue that are bigger than their clubbing one lol

Im just being really patient waiting for something good to come around again. Disco is def. a hot spot but it gets tired real quick.

Tek

Originally posted by sobecrobar

6 MONTHS AGO this kid was so making fun on other boards on people that do drugs. He still does.

2 months ago he described the stupid mothofuckin story when he did 2-3 pills a night, touching. Kiss my ass.

by the way, I can assure you this kid up to this day HAS NOT DONE DRUGS, he is just making fun of people and trying to blend in.

Now, this kid who once said he works for a top 10 or top 20 Company in the USA is all about posting on CP. I guess he doesn't get popularity on his H2 at his REDPUSSY dot com stupid Website.

He used to bash PEOPLE ON DRUGS now he wants to blend In in CP, what the fuck? Big mouth but DOESN'T SHOW HIS FACE. then the following day he comes IN AND SAY, I was there blah.... I can assure you that If he comes to crobar He will def be NOTED.

DON'T TALK BULL SHIT TOP SHOT 500 FORTUNE CORP. REDPUSSY BOY.

Just come to Crobar and have fun. You and your friends will have a Blast.

Theres no where i can start with this becuase, lol i dont want to "prove" that i do drugs to you ..

you going to be in south beach?