Clubplanet Nightlife Community

250 dead in Haj/saudi arabia

babbo

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djxeno

so your taking one person's stupidity out of Millions and saying that all Mulims are like that?

Dude are you that lost? (don't answer that)

USA was skribbled on to the pillar.

If you don't think that AT LEAST 10% think that then you have been living under a rock

yeah israel really cares about life when they drop one ton bombs on houses to take out one person.

Jerkoff :jerkoff:

again- israel will defend itself against all and any murderers-whether they wear a uniform or not whether its 10,000 or just one- a murderer is a murdrer

I agree- give some land back to the arabs that they lost in their attempt to destroy israel. they will contrinue to try and kill jews, and at the same time will kill each other- history has proven it time and time again

this was an unfortunate accident, lets not generalise about religion and culture based on a tragic event. there have been stampedes in the US before, its mob mentality which can be prevalent anywhere

Marksimmons, it seems to me that you have a case of Americanaphobia. you seem to be rabidly anti-American, judging from your ill-structured ramblings involving twinkies and fat-americans. perhaps your American boyfriend left you broken hearted, but thats no reason to spouse off on this great nation. no offense mate, the English are not exactly the zenith of sensible culture. cut the crap.

#3.

dj xeno, let me ask you something. tell me honestly, if you were an israeli, what would you do in order to have peace. im just curious.

Originally posted by tribal

this was an unfortunate accident, lets not generalise about religion and culture based on a tragic event. there have been stampedes in the US before, its mob mentality which can be prevalent anywhere

Marksimmons, it seems to me that you have a case of Americanaphobia. you seem to be rabidly anti-American, judging from your ill-structured ramblings involving twinkies and fat-americans. perhaps your American boyfriend left you broken hearted, but thats no reason to spouse off on this great nation. no offense mate, the English are not exactly the zenith of sensible culture. cut the crap.

#3.

dj xeno, let me ask you something. tell me honestly, if you were an israeli, what would you do in order to have peace. im just curious.

how many accidents like this happen in other religious gatherings??

[b

that is hillarious

I'm just loving how people instantly dive behind "FUCK YOU YOURE SO IGNORANT" and "THE SHIT THATS SPEWING FROM YOUR MOUTH."

If i'm really talking shit, I suppose I dreamt all my experiences.

And i suppose i also dreamt that I saw USA scrawled on one of those pillars they were stoning... or the hundreds [maybe thousands] of banners you almost always see in demonstrations of "DOWN WITH AMERICA" or "AMERICA IS EVIL" or whatever.

I guess I imagined the flag burnings, the religious leaders who called for the downfall of non-muslims, the use of religion as a crutch or a weapon in order to substantiate hate or ignorance...

yeah i'm SURE I imagined all of that. I'm sure there isn't a single shred of proof on the surface of this planet that would prove any of what I have said to be correct in the smallest way.

I'm just an ignorant twinkie-eating fat american who drives a Big V8 cadillac, shits all over anything foreign and has no sense of culture or respect for anyone else, Right?

I exist soley to oppress the entire muslim race and make money.

Stop the bullshit. It's gone beyond ridiculous at this point.

I want to see anyone walk into a crowded marketplace in Saudi Arabia or Iran or Afghanistan wearing an american flag on their T-Shirt.

Let's see if you make it twenty feet before someone hurls insults or something more solid at you. Then you walk through NYC with a Saudi Arabian or Iranian or Iraqi flag and let's see if anyone so much as TOUCHES you.

fuckoffs.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Dude, do you even know what the fuck you're babbling on about? It was a stampede at an annual pilgrimage/ritual, not some terrorist attack or protest!

Shit happens, hell its happened in the US plenty of times.

there is a boy scout jamboree later this year- lets say 1,000,000 boy scouts attend- are you saying we should assume over 100 boy scouts will be trampled and killed?? me thinks youre smooking the hookah too long scooter!!! lmfao

Originally posted by cintron

I'm just loving how people instantly dive behind "FUCK YOU YOURE SO IGNORANT" and "THE SHIT THATS SPEWING FROM YOUR MOUTH."

And i suppose i also dreamt that I saw USA scrawled on one of those pillars they were stoning... or the hundreds [maybe thousands] of banners you almost always see in demonstrations of "DOWN WITH AMERICA" or "AMERICA IS EVIL" or whatever.

I guess I imagined the flag burnings, the religious leaders who called for the downfall of non-muslims, the use of religion as a crutch or a weapon in order to substantiate hate or ignorance...

yeah i'm SURE I imagined all of that. I'm sure there isn't a single shred of proof on the surface of this planet that would prove any of what I have said to be correct in the smallest way.

I'm just an ignorant twinkie-eating fat american who drives a Big V8 cadillac, shits all over anything foreign and has no sense of culture or respect for anyone else, Right?

I want to see anyone walk into a crowded marketplace in Saudi Arabia or Iran or Afghanistan wearing an american flag on their T-Shirt.

Let's see if you make it twenty feet before someone hurls insults or something more solid at you. Then you walk through NYC with a Saudi Arabian or Iranian or Iraqi flag and let's see if anyone so much as TOUCHES you.

bravo- in muslim country you wear an american t-shirt, goo chance youre dead by the end of the day- where a jewish star aorund yr neck- youre dead on the spot.

last years haj- only 14 were killed- must have been a bad year for the muslims- hey- ted Williams didnt bat 400 every year either- lmfao

fuckoffs.

fuckoffs.

:aright: :aright:

they get so worked up about the US they start to stampede like wild animals

denouncing the United States.

im sure they all hate us

if i was there and everyone could take a hit at me, if they hate me, everyone would

and for who ever that was posting they dont hate us

would you go over there for a vacation?

#3.

For one, when both sides are committing terror peace is not achievable.

I understand that Israel has to defend itself, but they do it with terroist attacks and purposely try to murder as many Palestinians as they can when they do.

It doesn't help that every fuckin "suspected terrorists" house gets bulldozed, why can't Isreal go in with ground troops and just take the suspect, they are perfectly strong enuff to do that.

why do they have to kill the whole family and destroy communiites of houses?

that just leads to more terror, i. e suicide bombings.

fuckoffs.

ok one person skribbled USA, and some other dude saw that and threw a pebble at the pillar.

but ur saying that the pillar was put there to symbolize the U.S and they throw rocks at it cuz they hate the U.S. which simply isn't true.

the pillars are there to symbolize Satan. it is a ritual where they throw stones at the pillar to get back at Satan.

where the fuck does america come into the picture? just because a few ppl did that doesnt mean that the whole ritual is a practice of hating america.

i really thought u were smarter than that.

I understand that Israel has to defend itself, but they do it with terroist attacks and purposely try to murder as many Palestinians as they can when they do.

It doesn't help that every fuckin "suspected terrorists" house gets bulldozed, why can't Isreal go in with ground troops and just take the suspect, they are perfectly strong enuff to do that.

I partially agree w/your comment here

fuckoffs.

Big flaw in your argument...the pillar stoning has been going on long before the dream of American even existed.

To say that this stoning ritual is purely a parade against America is pure stupidity.

Originally posted by babbo

there is a boy scout jamboree later this year- lets say 1,000,000 boy scouts attend- are you saying we should assume over 100 boy scouts will be trampled and killed?? me thinks youre smooking the hookah too long scooter!!! lmfao

250 reported dead by the saudis in this weeks haj. could this be yet another mis understood- accident , by the poor down beaten-and abused muslims-or has the muslim message and koran been misunderstood by us evil infidels yet again??

Your initial post - now what the hell has that got to do with shit you just typed.

hehe - I think you're the one whos been smokin that shit a little way too much. Where did I say anything about percentages??

:laugh:

the stampede is primarily the fault of the Saudi government, who obviously cannot handle large amounts of people descending during the Hajj.

the bigger point and more important issue here is that in the long term outlook, the Arab world is for lack of a better word.. fucked.

Think about it. what does the Arab world have to offer the rest of the world?

lets take a look at the situation in honest terms. The Arab youth of today

a) lacks education and technical skills

B) fueled by fundamentalist zealotry

c) intoxicated by vicious and blatant anti-semitic imagery and sermons

d) have nothing to hope for in terms of jobs and stable career, because there is almost zero foreign investment in these nations, and also because so many turn to theological studies, becoming imams and other religious figures, which does little to advance their society for the 21st century.

looking at the media from countries like Lebanon and Syria, it becomes apparent as to why these nations are completely fucked long term. not only are the leaders of these nations unwilling to modernize their archaic economic, social and political systems, many divert the public rage towards the only progressive and democratic nation in the region, israel. is israel guilt-free and perfect? never. israel just like any nation deserves critisism for policy and actions taken, but not the gross and blatant racism that it recieves from its neighbors and the europeans.

so.. unless the Arabs dramatically change their outlook towards the world, towards the Jews and towards themselves, they will never regain their standing in the world. suicide bombers will never gain you respectability. books and peace will.

Originally posted by babbo

unintelligent comparison and response

why don't you just answer the question?

For example, how many people die at concerts that go bad. Why should that comparison not be made against this event. I'm comparing large gatherings, and thats completely legit.

this is non sense. just like the phrase 'cycle of violence'

hunting for Hamas terror chiefs in densely packed cities and towns is never, ever the same as blowing up a bus full of women and children. if you cannot comprehend this simple and indisputable concept, you have ate too many paint chips. i cannot help you.

just to clarify my point, visit this site,

www.honestreporting.com

again, hunting for Hamas terror chiefs in densely packed cities and towns is never, ever the same as blowing up a bus full of women and children

the brave soldiers of Allah hide very well among the Palestinian civlian population. but hey, who knows what you would do for 72 virgins, right?

yes! congratulations Captain Obvious, youve answered your own question. you see, this is how it works;

a) Islamo fascist terrorist blows himself up into catfood, while murdering innocent men, women and children

B) IDF (Israeli army) goes into his neighborhood and try to detain or arrest the people who helped him make the bomb and plan the murder

c) the Islamo-fascist terrorist's (IFT) supporters (other scumbag terrorrists) put up a fire fight with the IDF soldiers. Civilians are killed in the cross fire, all terrrorists are either dead or arrested, more suicide bombings are prevented.

you see how this works? or is this too fast for you?

yes, good question. i always wanted to ask this question to a suicide bomber before he detonates a nail-packed belt bomb into a crowd of women and children in a Pizza Hut, killing and maiming hundreds for life. why ?

NO, eliminating murderers doesnt. Breeding them does..

Little%20Suicide%20bomber.jpg

this is non sense. just like the phrase 'cycle of violence'

hunting for Hamas terror chiefs in densely packed cities and towns is never, ever the same as blowing up a bus full of women and children. if you cannot comprehend this simple and indisputable concept, you have ate too many paint chips. i cannot help you.

just to clarify my point, visit this site,

www.honestreporting.com

again, hunting for Hamas terror chiefs in densely packed cities and towns is never, ever the same as blowing up a bus full of women and children

the brave soldiers of Allah hide very well among the Palestinian civlian population. but hey, who knows what you would do for 72 virgins, right?

yes! congratulations Captain Obvious, youve answered your own question. you see, this is how it works;

a) Islamo fascist terrorist blows himself up into catfood, while murdering innocent men, women and children

B) IDF (Israeli army) goes into his neighborhood and try to detain or arrest the people who helped him make the bomb and plan the murder

c) the Islamo-fascist terrorist's (IFT) supporters (other scumbag terrorrists) put up a fire fight with the IDF soldiers. Civilians are killed in the cross fire, all terrrorists are either dead or arrested, more suicide bombings are prevented.

you see how this works? or is this too fast for you?

yes, good question. i always wanted to ask this question to a suicide bomber before he detonates a nail-packed belt bomb into a crowd of women and children in a Pizza Hut, killing and maiming hundreds for life. why ?

NO, eliminating murderers doesnt. Breeding them does..

Little%20Suicide%20bomber.jpg

I already admitted to your dense ass that suicide bombings are horrible, so you points do not really carry any weight.

Also, I guess its okay that Israel drops one ton bombs on civilian neighborhoods.

and you couldn't even answer my question as to why israel has to kill families upon families of palestinians when they are after one person......and don't come back at me with some stupid suicide bombing rantings either.....because you can't get the fact that I do not support suicide bombings into your little Zionist head.

and i don't even know why you are in bed with Israel and the IDF so much, being that you are not even a real Jew......many of your Steinberg friends should label you as a "self-hating Jew", if they haven't already....

awaiting your Zionist filled response.....