Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro Fly Friday Night Afterhours

Maybe it was me but I felt like I missed something at Centro. ALot of people thought ath place was good - I dunno maybe I went to the wrong club, b.c where i went the place sucked ass.

Got there at like 5 - and right off the bat got this whole wierd vibe of the whole place. Alot of wierd looking people. Alot of transvestikes, every time i turned i saw a new one, lol.

Draper was spinning in the main room...no idea who was spinning downstairs - but it was pretty empty. Draper was spinning ok dropped some good tracks, (White Rabbit, Traffic, Fly Again, Believe) but I wasn';t feel him at all. THe only thing that he did that was good was mixing in traffic he did that on point. I just wasn't feeling him. After an hour I left to Arc - where the crowd was alot better...But centro I dont think I will steo back into that place - it looked like a shit hole.

Maybe there was a better vibe earlier in the night but defitnely wasn't feelin the afterhours - no vibe...

When did Santana play? I dunno maybe I just needed to go earlier but I thought afterhours was suppose to be off the hook here...

Originally posted by xtckid28

Maybe it was me but I felt like I missed something at Centro. ALot of people thought ath place was good - I dunno maybe I went to the wrong club, b.c where i went the place sucked ass.

Got there at like 5 - and right off the bat got this whole wierd vibe of the whole place. Alot of wierd looking people. Alot of transvestikes, every time i turned i saw a new one, lol.

Draper was spinning in the main room...no idea who was spinning downstairs - but it was pretty empty. Draper was spinning ok dropped some good tracks, (White Rabbit, Traffic, Fly Again, Believe) but I wasn';t feel him at all. THe only thing that he did that was good was mixing in traffic he did that on point. I just wasn't feeling him. After an hour I left to Arc - where the crowd was alot better...But centro I dont think I will steo back into that place - it looked like a shit hole.

Maybe there was a better vibe earlier in the night but defitnely wasn't feelin the afterhours - no vibe...

When did Santana play? I dunno maybe I just needed to go earlier but I thought afterhours was suppose to be off the hook here...

downstairs from 5- 8 santana and ojeda record for record was nuts i didnt even stay upstairs at all

don't know... went to that place last year and never gave it a 2nd chance. Just didn't like the vibe there. That is the place where u walk up the stairs and there's the long bar to your left right?

(don't want to talk bad about the wrong spot).

:tongue: