Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Dj in WPB needs to spin in SoBe

djyeahbitch

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by djyeahbitch

I want everyone to know i have lived in West Palm Beach for 3 years and i contest that there is no other DJ north of Miami that can compare to DJ Troy! The house music that he can spin will stop Eirc Morillo in his tracs. 2 years ago i saw Dj Troy open up for George Acosta in West Palm Beach at Nessun Dorma, and it should have been the other way around after Acosta got done with his set and Troy got on the place went insane...... If someone was to put Dj Troy for one night in SoBe at either Mynt, Privey, Skybar or Space it would be very rewarding for the city of Miami and also for the Club he spins at ....... I have seen just about every Dj in the world perform......so I know what the hell i am talking about! And for the girls in West Palm Beach, you know who you are....you girls have been picking up the slack for the rest of the smooshed cupcakes......i would have to say that west palm latley has had some pretty hot chicks...just check out Teamflak.com..........ciao...Angelo Cairo

How about some links....mixes??? Tracklistings, discography etc?????

R U SURE U HAVE SEEN EVERY DJ IN THE WORLD? :D

Originally posted by djtroy

Thanks but can we bury this thread. It has a bad feel to it. I dont compare talent and neither should anyone else. Just shut up and dance bitch.

No problem bro....but I would still like to check some of your stuf...any links? :D

wow thats a pretty ballsy statement to make. troy is a great dj and a good friend but to put him on the line is not something i think he would appreciate very much and while you are entitled to your opinion Angelo i think you should run that smack by troy first before people get the wrong idea... that being said i got to say Troy is a great dj and a hidden gem unfortunately his hands are tied at the club he plays at, but if anyone ever gets an oppertunity to hear him outside of flow jump on it!!!

Originally posted by djyeahbitch

I want everyone to know i have lived in West Palm Beach for 3 years and i contest that there is no other DJ north of Miami that can compare to DJ Troy! The house music that he can spin will stop Eirc Morillo in his tracs. 2 years ago i saw Dj Troy open up for George Acosta in West Palm Beach at Nessun Dorma, and it should have been the other way around after Acosta got done with his set and Troy got on the place went insane...... If someone was to put Dj Troy for one night in SoBe at either Mynt, Privey, Skybar or Space it would be very rewarding for the city of Miami and also for the Club he spins at ....... I have seen just about every Dj in the world perform......so I know what the hell i am talking about! And for the girls in West Palm Beach, you know who you are....you girls have been picking up the slack for the rest of the smooshed cupcakes......i would have to say that west palm latley has had some pretty hot chicks...just check out Teamflak.com..........ciao...Angelo Cairo

you forgot to say that even Hollywood made a movie about him. :idea:

5.jpg

Originally posted by djtroy

Check out the post Wpb Girls and that will explain what I have been doing for the last year. Matt and I will let you know when we are gonna play together we are working on something soon. Keep your eyes open.

:aright:

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

wow thats a pretty ballsy statement to make. troy is a great dj and a good friend but to put him on the line is not something i think he would appreciate very much and while you are entitled to your opinion Angelo i think you should run that smack by troy first before people get the wrong idea... that being said i got to say Troy is a great dj and a hidden gem unfortunately his hands are tied at the club he plays at, but if anyone ever gets an oppertunity to hear him outside of flow jump on it!!!

Well said . . .

Originally posted by livewirebs

With Release opening were're trying to unite the scene is wpb, not seperate it by making judgemental remarks

Then explain why Spector is always wearing sunglasses in his flyer and you post the same thing twice!!! Ah-ha!!! I'm on to you Brian... Oh boy... I got you good! :laugh:

logo_scuzz.jpg

Sometimes ya gotta REVERSE it!!!

:confused::hug: