Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SONAR Ladies Night!

CrzyC

Originally posted by CrzyC

It was another fun Wednesday night at Sonar! Had a pretty good group of CJ/CP'ers. Even Pod decided to risk his parole and cross the Dade County line to come hang for a few hours.

BSIDE and SPECTOR never disappoint and last night was no exception. BSIDE set the night up nicely with some tunes that still allow for conversation but yet you find yourself bopping your head. Matt surprised us all and when he hit the decks decided to BANG it out!!! WOOHOO!!! Matt has quickly become one of my favorite DJs. His ability to read the crowd and give them what they want is incredible! :D

Again, Happy Birthday to Houze-Kitty, and thanks for bringing the party up to Hollywood for a few hours. Hope to see you back there soon. Also good to see DJSS and to finally meet Macboy. Lola and Shroomy, you were missed.

Matt...you are a maniac and a BAD INFLUENCE on me...MUAH! ;)

For all of you thats missed it...there is always next week! :D

WTF ??? what the hell is pod on probation for ?? hitting someone with his camera ?? or being a peeping tom & takin pictures of his victims ? :laugh: :laugh:

It was great hanging with you all last night Sean and Dan nice to meet you guys. Patricia, Dan, and Carissa always a pleasure to see you guys and my night was great until i left and then it took a horrible unforseen turn for the worst.... my drunk ass lady friend ;) ;) decided she wants to go to V@$#$#@DOO to listen to hip hop and go figure its the one time i leave H&K .45 at home!

I swear the things I subject myself to for a little patch of hair!

Basically i sat in hell for about 2 hours... blah, blah i will save the rest for those that give a fuck!

but HEY! NO WORRIES MO' FUCKIES!:D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

It was great hanging with you all last night Sean and Dan nice to meet you guys. Patricia, Dan, and Carissa always a pleasure to see you guys and my night was great until i left and then it took a horrible unforseen turn for the worst.... my drunk ass lady friend ;) ;) decided she wants to go to V@$#$#@DOO to listen to hip hop and go figure its the one time i leave H&K .45 at home!

I swear the things I subject myself to for a little patch of hair!

Basically i sat in hell for about 2 hours... blah, blah i will save the rest for those that give a fuck!

but HEY! NO WORRIES MO' FUCKIES!:D

No comment......:rolleyes:

Actually I DO have one...I bet she was blonde.

Actually she was brunette...LOL. She kept trying to get me to dance on that damn speaker box but I was having none of it! She was def feeling her wheaties though...I havent gotten that many hugs froma chic since...well nevermind. :laugh:

Hope the HipHop was worth it Matt! You whore!;)

Guest brwneydtrouble

Actually she was brunette...LOL. She kept trying to get me to dance on that damn speaker box but I was having none of it! She was def feeling her wheaties though...I havent gotten that many hugs froma chic since...well nevermind. :laugh:

I'm speechless.....

Im hoping that more than the hip hop was worth it. :D

And Im gonna go to hell.

Originally posted by macboy

Great to meet CrzyC, djss, houzekitty, b-side and Matt Spector, and great to see Inbal again. I don't know why it took me so long to come out and hear you guys spin, but I'll be back again real soon!

:hat::D

I told you it was good... I went the first week:tongue:

;)

Gotta love the dirty pigeons..............:laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by djss

I got duped by Jackie!

Im so sorry Sean, i'll make it up to you. :( This weekend we hang for sure!