Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erick Morillo Thursday 2/12 Deko Lounge...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by calebb

YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE NO LIFE

lets think about this for a moment...

this a message board that is geared towards music and nightlife... the #1 rated deejay in the world (factual info) will be spinning at one of the nightclubs i manage...

YOU on the otherhand spending your entire day posting NON-SENSE and being rude to people on the board is having a LIFE?

i am normally a pitbull with people like you but it would be pretty unprofessional for me to go off on you, nonetheless on a message board... but please feel free to call my office 732.727.5252 for an "off the record" convo

have a nice day TOOL

:devil:

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

lets think about this for a moment...

this a message board that is geared towards music and nightlife... the #1 rated deejay in the world (factual info) will be spinning at one of the nightclubs i manage...

YOU on the otherhand spending your entire day posting NON-SENSE and being rude to people on the board is having a LIFE?

i am normally a pitbull with people like you but it would be pretty unprofessional for me to go off on you, nonetheless on a message board... but please feel free to call my office 732.727.5252 for an "off the record" convo

have a nice day TOOL

:devil:

HMMM YEAH, LETS THINK EVEN DEEPER INTO THIS

DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOURE THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON WHO HAS TO KEEP COMING BACK EVERYDAY TO BUMP THIS FUCKING THREAD UP EVEN THO "THE#1 RATED DEEJAY IN THE WORLD (FACTUAL INFO) IS SPINNING THERE?

I HAVE WHATS CALLED A PERSONALITY AND A SENSE OF HUMOR THAT YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND ON YOUR BEST DAY

AAND OMG YOU ARE NORMALLY A PITBULL WITH PEOPLE LIKE ME BUT FOR SOME REASON YOURE CHOOSING TO BE PROFESIONAL WITH ME