Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday

sup.

a few people have asked me bout this coming saturday at Spirit, so here it is...

Boris is there starting this saturday (Grand Opening) and every saturday thereafter for the rest of eternity, forever and ever, amen.

brand new system in there, whole new crew of promoters and planners -- not including myself (dogepromo, patent pending by Fugaze Inc.), dunno how much the cover is, and yes it's the old twilo.

that's it.

Doge, what up. I am confused bro. I keep seeing e-flyers and promos for Spirit this saturday and they all say this is the grand opening. I was there 1 month ago for D.V., A. n G. and L.E.S. on new years eve. How is this the grand opening??? Unconfuse me please.

sup styman.

think of it this way.. you know when you got all excited when you first got a new pack of spree, but then you open it up and the first 3 colors were yellow, orange and green? so you eat those and you're all frustrated and you just throw the pack in your pocket and forget about it. couple days later you're wearing that jacket again and BAAAAAM.. a red one is the first one on top now and everything is right in the world again.

it's kinda like that..

Originally posted by dogekid

sup styman.

think of it this way.. you know when you got all excited when you first got a new pack of spree, but then you open it up and the first 3 colors were yellow, orange and green? so you eat those and you're all frustrated and you just throw the pack in your pocket and forget about it. couple days later you're wearing that jacket again and BAAAAAM.. a red one is the first one on top now and everything is right in the world again.

it's kinda like that..

:laugh:

Originally posted by dogekid

sup styman.

it's kinda like that..

:confused:whaaaa???.....i think your new name is Bily Madison.....because i think, if possible, i may have just become MORE STUPIDER from reading your post....thank you.

Originally posted by stymie

The sound in that place is fucking incredible, almost as good as Avalon in Boston.

you guys have systems up there in Baassstan??......I thought they were still using the good old drum and flute technique handed down from the local Native American tribes......:confused:

please clarify??