Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit this Sat!

Guest bonsolidd

OK....time to vent a bit......music was awesome (have not danced that much in a while), place was nice, tons of girls (good looking too mind u), some key friends that always make it going out a fun time....and a long list of other CP'ers present who I was happy to see (you know who u all are).

......now to the negatives..........................

GUESTLISTS AREN'T WORTH SHIT THERE....

THE DOORGIRL SUCKS!!!.....JENNY.....NO OFFENCE....BUT YOUR EITHER A ROOKIE OR GOT USED TO THE small amount of people that were attending the place until last night.

THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY UNDERSTAFFED OR SOMETHING (at least at the door) to EFFECTIVELY HANDLE THE CROWD AND KEEP SHIT MOVING. I guess the place must have been DEAD before last night (which I have been told it has been since it opened), now you get a crowd and dont know what to do with it.

This just in JENNY!!..sure, create a line to make it look happening, but what was going on last night was f'en ridiculous (at least by the time that I got there at 1:30-2:00 that is).

Promoters meant nothing last night......dont mean to offend anyone on here.....please dont take it personal....but it is what it is......u have a problem with it go back to who you work with and change it...until then....those are the FACTS. Bad way to "grand open" ANYTHING.

Once inside.....it was all positives. Great night overall.....once in.

we had no problems gettin in...............PROBABLY BECAUSE WE WERE ALL SO EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING???????????????

bon solid hooked us up lovely at the door...........and got us some stamps for VIp

overall had a fuckin great time....................

BORIS................................DROPPED SHIT!!!!!!!!, VERY VERY HAPPY W/ THE MUSIC, WASNT TOO GEEKED OUT LAST NIGHT, but the music def made the night, along w/ the INCREDIBLY HOT PEOPLE I WAS WITH...............................HAPPY B-DAY TO DEEELITE & SOON TO BE MRS. STACKED, hope you 2 had a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see everybody on the 6th!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw..........stardo, you have sick calves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, the image is still in my head.................PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spirit was off the hook!!

I havent had a good time at a club in awhile.

Boris definetly played an awesome set!

it was great seeing everybody there last night roddigga, badass and ms. badass, and everyone else!

my only complain was trying to get a drink all night. took almost 40 min to get a drink their computers kept going down to ring up the drinks and would take forever to reload. all thier bar staff was slammed all night i suggest they put someone on register to collect money and just let bartenders make drinks. it should make things run smoother. once they fix that and problem at door then this party will be the shit!

Originally posted by roddigga

we had no problems gettin in...............PROBABLY BECAUSE WE WERE ALL SO EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING???????????????

BORIS................................DROPPED SHIT!!!!!!!!, VERY VERY HAPPY W/ THE MUSIC, WASNT TOO GEEKED OUT LAST NIGHT, but the music def made the night, along w/ the INCREDIBLY HOT PEOPLE I WAS WITH...............................HAPPY B-DAY TO DEEELITE & SOON TO BE MRS. STACKED, hope you 2 had a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see everybody on the 6th!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesss lots of fun Saturday.....ditto on everything Rodrigo said ;)

Again, I apologize for the head butt and punch in the face!!!!!! My bad!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Good seeing Digga, Stacked, Wifey, Bigtime, Mystify, Deelite, I aplogize for the state of mind I was in, I managed to scare Digga, I never thought this was possible... To be continued March 6th Digga!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you too .......... Rod told me about the horror story in the bathroom :laugh2:

glad you guys all had a great night out. good ta see ya all again, been a little while. jerz crew representin HARRRRRRDDDD!! (along with boston's #1 jerz supporter.. good meetin ya styman.)

saturday night was just a taste... now you understand why sunday's at cheetah have been the city's hottest party. wink.gif

BIG things in the works up ahead, not to mention what's gonna happen in sobe. o......m......ggggggggg

no one's ready for that, not even me. (cuz i'ma rookie ;) lol)

and Gilbert.. sorry i couldn't do more for ya. next time u walk in with us.

see you all soon.

..Jay...

GILBERT?!?!?

Not a problem....lol.....no need to apologize. Good to c u, sorry we didnt hang out for very long.

Boris did very well.

Let's see what President's Day weekend brings us.

Originally posted by dogekid

glad you guys all had a great night out. good ta see ya all again, been a little while. jerz crew representin HARRRRRRDDDD!! (along with boston's #1 jerz supporter.. good meetin ya styman.)

saturday night was just a taste... now you understand why sunday's at cheetah have been the city's hottest party. wink.gif

BIG things in the works up ahead, not to mention what's gonna happen in sobe. o......m......ggggggggg

no one's ready for that, not even me. (cuz i'ma rookie ;) lol)

and Gilbert.. sorry i couldn't do more for ya. next time u walk in with us.

see you all soon.

..Jay...

Great Time.

Loved the Belly dancers were ridiculous ( I think I have to take up a class sometime soon) :bowdown:

Loved parking my sweaty beast self right in front of the speaker and insisting that every song was MY FAVORITE and OMGOMGOGMOMG He's playin this. :bounce:

Loved watching my Tamigah Sister Stardo dance her ass off more than anyone there even though technically she stil should have been in bed. Trooper. :tank:

Loved watchign Rod shove some guy cuz he got within 20 feet of the almighty the Injured StarToe :punch:

Especially loved watchin Brad talk to the guy to try to explain the madness of Rod after the kid was gonna try to take on just about everyone of us. Way to go Brad :isok:

Hated the people taking pictures for different websites because nobody in that sweatbox had any right posing for pics, especially when the camera flashed 59 times before the actual picture was taken.:screwy:

Last but not least, Loved Robert the Tarot card reader on the shady Spiritual floor that freaked us out and got the wheels in our heads turning:eek:

Loved the fact that people made an extra effort just to get to spirit just to wish me a very happy birthday....Bobby, Billy, Kelly, Gil and Sue... I really appreciated that..:heart:

Originally posted by djryanm

Spirit was off the hook!!

and problem at door then this party will be the shit!

:what: u walked right in buddy, and no offense, i think outside ran pretty smoothly...i think inside was a disaster..

:tongue:

good seeing you....good luck tonight, i am relaxing...

chris

a great friend said to me today something along the lines of us (the family)sitting on that sofa arm in arm (well stymie was trying to hold stackeds hand but back to what i was saying) was perfect and it doesnt get better. Thank you for making me smile frwiends. (Yes im gay )

I would like to say thank you to my feet for not failing me and a big F u to all the girl staring at my summer shoes...I have a handicap!!!!

Brad and Rod thank you for coming to my rescue. Didnt want to tell you but he came back for seconds. Your elbow shot must be getting weak Rod. Bradly i was so impressed how you handled that... My calves are not nearly as hot as Rod drooling so handsomely in the morning....

I really hope the birthday girls had a great time. My handicap is killing me

im always happy to see 3rd Floor and nycchic but there was someclow missing!!! I love playing invisible candy with 3rd floor and shifting gears hahah

Double Duece it was great seeing you get your dancing shoes ready for Sobe Beach and My ex husband serg HA! Binoys and armenio. billy , bobby and kelly too!! and bobby stuck up cousin grrr. Stop being mean to me!!!!Im going kill you with kindness till you love me!!!

I would like to say thanks to the pyschic at spirit your special.."ORLANDO IS THAT YOU" <---Links that was for you. The pyschic was talking to people in the room pretty cool

Diva Tomorrow everyone. Me and my blue boot will be there or maybe me and my open toe shoes..So ladies dont make fun of me

:(

Originally posted by stardo

a great friend said to me today something along the lines of us (the family)sitting on that sofa arm in arm (well stymie was trying to hold stackeds hand but back to what i was saying) was perfect and it doesnt get better. Thank you for making me smile frwiends. (Yes im gay )

I would like to say thank you to my feet for not failing me and a big F u to all the girl staring at my summer shoes...I have a handicap!!!!

Brad and Rod thank you for coming to my rescue. Didnt want to tell you but he came back for seconds. Your elbow shot must be getting weak Rod. Bradly i was so impressed how you handled that... My calves are not nearly as hot as Rod drooling so handsomely in the morning....

im always happy to see 3rd Floor and nycchic but there was someclow missing!!! I love playing invisible candy with 3rd floor and shifting gears hahah

Double Duece it was great seeing you get your dancing shoes ready for Sobe Beach and My ex husband serg HA! Binoys and armenio. billy , bobby and kelly too!! and bobby stuck up cousin grrr. Stop being mean to me!!!!Im going kill you with kindness till you love me!!!

I would like to say thanks to the pyschic at spirit your special.."ORLANDO IS THAT YOU" <---Links that was for you. The pyschic was talking to people in the room pretty cool

Diva Tomorrow everyone. Me and my blue boot will be there or maybe me and my open toe shoes..So ladies dont make fun of me

Nice Seein you! See you tomm at Diva.

Originally posted by stardo

stuck up cousin had a Paul Frank shirt on...:D