Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone get the space pass?

Last year I went to Space during WMC '03 on Friday night to see PVD and it only cost me $40 for general admission. I didn't have space pass either. I don't understand why people are saying it costs like $100 to get into space for general admission. I was there at 10pm. Does the price increase the later you get to space? I heard it starts like at $30 if you arrive by 9pm and goes up from there. Any more info on this?

Originally posted by trancedude

Last year I went to Space during WMC '03 on Friday night to see PVD and it only cost me $40 for general admission. I didn't have space pass either. I don't understand why people are saying it costs like $100 to get into space for general admission. I was there at 10pm. Does the price increase the later you get to space? I heard it starts like at $30 if you arrive by 9pm and goes up from there. Any more info on this?

I paid $50 for PVD around 1:45am.

How the hell can they charge $100 for Deep Dish? They're good and all but damn.....

Getting the pass this year....

Originally posted by motown33

I paid $50 for PVD around 1:45am.

How the hell can they charge $100 for Deep Dish? They're good and all but damn.....

Getting the pass this year....

it was the closing party, every other place was closed by then, people were stupid enough to pay that amount. i believe the closing party went on until 6pm of the following day w/ deep dish and danny howells tag teaming in the roof top patio, then a special set w/ sasha and whatever other dj was there.