Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good morning everyone....

Originally posted by ricfutures:

It was a great day in my bed until my alarm woke me up...

lol totally agree with you there.. cwm30.gif

------------------

“Our strength is often composed of the

weakness we’re damned if we’re going to show.” LUVlove.gif

I could barely keep my eyes open this morning. However! I got on the Turnpike extension and lo and behold, there was the sun.

So i put on my blue shades, said Wuzzap to the sun and put on a little "funky" music. A little shake your head in traffic while people think yur nuts music.

And ive been smiling since =)

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Originally posted by oasis:

haha me 2

i punched mine this morning and woke and rugrats was on my tv. thats a quality show

off to college midterms

yay

OMG, I love rugrats! cwm7.gif I haven't watched it in over a year now, but I hear Tommy has a baby brother? Who's your favorite character? Mine's Chuckie ... he's such a sweet little boy.

Off topic, but does anyone out there like Tiny Toons? That's another one of my favorite "new" cartoons. I wish they made Elmyra dolls ... so I can hug it and kiss it and love it to pieces. cwm38.gif

Hiya Folks...GOOD Mornin, another day in the Corporate salt mines. Since I started looking at this board, IU havent done sh-it at work cause its an easy diversion just waiting to be maximized at the bottom of the screen. OK, its my own lazy ass, not the board, I admit it.

Peace

B cwm33.gifcwm33.gifcwm33.gif

------------------

"Fools cant see me thats how it is thats how I like it cause thats my biz"

STFU with your good morning crap!

Oh yay, the sun is shining, somebody pull the fucking shade, the birds are chirping, so I pulled out a gun and shot them. It's gorgeous outside, like I care, I'll be stuck inside, so who gives a rats ass.

- Peter

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Archived