Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kartoonland....

SFsuperstar

Thats funny that is what my friends and I call it when we get fucked up.

"uh oh justin is in cartoon land"

"Should he be driving?"

it is fun when you spend 35 minutes on a couch looking at a cieling fan, trying to figure out what the hell you are looking at, then when you finally say to your self "that is a cieling fan" You spend the next 15 minutes wondering why was i looking at that?

It is even better trying to have a coversation:

Person #1 "bla bla bla bla"

Person #2 nodding head agreeing

A distraction, smoking a joint or taking a bump.

Person #2 "what were you saying"

person #1 " huh? was i talking?"

Many a morning.

Hey SF when you off to florida? Are you planning on going to wmc and then just not coming home?

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jtk4

Thats funny that is what my friends and I call it when we get fucked up.

"uh oh justin is in cartoon land"

"Should he be driving?"

it is fun when you spend 35 minutes on a couch looking at a cieling fan, trying to figure out what the hell you are looking at, then when you finally say to your self "that is a cieling fan" You spend the next 15 minutes wondering why was i looking at that?

It is even better trying to have a coversation:

Person #1 "bla bla bla bla"

Person #2 nodding head agreeing

A distraction, smoking a joint or taking a bump.

Person #2 "what were you saying"

person #1 " huh? was i talking?"

Many a morning.

Hey SF when you off to florida? Are you planning on going to wmc and then just not coming home?

:laugh: :laugh:

haha u described that to well..my feeling on k-eyes half open, complete uphoria, "what? huh?" sounds perfect!!!!

i wish i could stay there now but the plan is to move in the fall so i can save some money before i go...

Make sure you go, when i got back from memorial day weekend in 99, i said I was going to move there too. Even had an apartment lined up and everything. But as you can see i never did. :(

The most falked up thing my friends did with k was called the k olympics.

You had a 2 teams of 4 people. Across the room(20 feet) on a table there would be 4 humoungus lines of k (This was back when k was plentiful and good). The person in the front of the line had a straw thay had to run to the table do the line and then run back to give the straw to the next guy. The only rule was that no one could talk to the people after they took the line. ya to help them.

What was funny was when they took the line they would make it about 5 feet before cartoon land took over, and they completly forgot what they were doing or fall, or try to talk "shllaaa shoooda meeennnaa"

later on they added g to the mix, had to do a cap then run with the straw then blow a line the run back.

oh the good old days