Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone...

Originally posted by nomembername

ever heard of or been to the Turks & Caicos Islands? Some friends mentioned going there during the summer. Usually I go to Vegas every year so I was just wondering if this shit is any good or should I not even waste my time thinking about it?

Peace

club med is offering a singles jammie right now... hard to resist... check it out...

They're actually a group of islands..... I usually stay at the grace bay club... Its really peaceful .... they have one of the best restaurants in the area...and the beach is insane.... Its a great place to relax and be lazy... I'm starting to think I need a vacation :idea:

Originally posted by nomembername

ever heard of or been to the Turks & Caicos Islands? Some friends mentioned going there during the summer. Usually I go to Vegas every year so I was just wondering if this shit is any good or should I not even waste my time thinking about it?

Peace

my mother went there... she said its not really for the 'young adult" crowd... more of a lay on the beach and chill out spot

Originally posted by c-luv

great...:D ...now im just hoping for good weather.

I've never been there in july but i hear it's nice... I usually go in may... . They say the hurrican season starts in mid july but I think thats BS... I've been to the bahamas in july and only got rained on one out of 6 days...