Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting psyched for the BBQ!

djrx06

I am so psyched that I am finally going to meet some of the CP'ers here in Miami. Now I can finally put faces with names. I am sure that we are all going to have a great time tomorrow and I want to thank Fliptonnia and themrs for hosting. I am sure it's nothing but quality hospitality. Let's turn up the music and have a great time!

The Miami CP Crew is off the hook!

rx

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by diabolique007

Well, I might just have to meet djrx06, being a rabbitheAd and all :aright:

Most definately. :D

I grew up here but I really got into electronic music when I was in school in Tallahassee. So after I came back here most of my friends here didn't go through the wonderful experience I did falling for the love of the music. So it will be nice to cross paths with people that have the same passion for the music as I do. To some of you, I am sure we will have some crazy nights. :beer:

Guest brwneydtrouble

it's ppl like you two that tempt me to want to go out more often! :)

(I'm just sick of it right now, dunno if it's a phase, or if I'm just growing up)

Hey Dia, Versus on Sat night? We haven't chilled in FOREVER........and you know the group will be there. :D

And an added incentive, im dragging Carlos out with me. *LOL*

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by djcarlosf

called you last night brownie...dont say that i didnt ever call ;)

were gonna have fun :D

Yeah I got your message, I was getting tattooed at the time. :D How come you aren't on MSN?

it's ppl like you two that tempt me to want to go out more often! :)

(I'm just sick of it right now, dunno if it's a phase, or if I'm just growing up)

Maybe it's one or the other but you still love the music and that goes along way. So go out when you can.....

:) I work all the time, so I hardly get to go out as much as I would like but my passion for the music never dies. The people that walk by my apartment all the time must be like damn he lives in a club...... :rolleyes: I am always listening to music or spinning or working on reason 2.0. I abosultely love it and the fact I am meeting people that love it as well really makes me go.

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

Truuue!!

it will be great to meet more crazy peeps with love and passion for the sounds that rock!

I tried so many other boards before and people had no clue whut I'd be talking about. Cant blame them for being ignorant. :laugh:

No but on the real...this is SO gonna kick ass!!!

:D :D :D

Well stated. Look forward to meeting ya.

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

Truuue!!

it will be great to meet more crazy peeps with love and passion for the sounds that rock!

I tried so many other boards before and people had no clue whut I'd be talking about. Cant blame them for being ignorant. :laugh:

No but on the real...this is SO gonna kick ass!!!

:D :D :D

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Hey Dia, Versus on Sat night? We haven't chilled in FOREVER........and you know the group will be there. :D

And an added incentive, im dragging Carlos out with me. *LOL*

mmmtempting, but I will have already chilled w/ yous guys to my hearts content at the Barbie-Q, you are going...right? wide-eyed.gif

Guest brwneydtrouble

mmmtempting, but I will have already chilled w/ yous guys to my hearts content at the Barbie-Q, you are going...right? wide-eyed.gif

Yes my dear, I am certainly going. :)