Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP - MLB Fantasy Baseball

Codica3

Originally posted by Codica3

I would highly recommend pre-ranking..

Believe it or not... I have never played any of these fantasy games. Except NASCAR. And there was no pre-ranking. So what exactly does this do for me????????????

Please answer ASAP

Originally posted by elementx

Believe it or not... I have never played any of these fantasy games. Except NASCAR. And there was no pre-ranking. So what exactly does this do for me????????????

Please answer ASAP

I've never played fantasy baseball either, but since we're doing an auto-draft instead of a live draft, pre-ranking is important. There is an automatic ranking of players by the computer, but I don't agree with it, and most people wouldn't either 100% I'm assuming. Basically, I think the computer will draft your players for you based on the order you ranked them. So right now, Pujols is ranked #1, A-Rod #2. Say I'd rather have A-Rod drafted for my team before Pujols, I need to change that or I might get Pujols as my first pick and A-Rod might go to someone else cause he was their #1 pick.

Maybe someone else can explain it a little better who has played before.

Originally posted by Codica3

I've never played fantasy baseball either, but since we're doing an auto-draft instead of a live draft, pre-ranking is important. There is an automatic ranking of players by the computer, but I don't agree with it, and most people wouldn't either 100% I'm assuming. Basically, I think the computer will draft your players for you based on the order you ranked them. So right now, Pujols is ranked #1, A-Rod #2. Say I'd rather have A-Rod drafted for my team before Pujols, I need to change that or I might get Pujols as my first pick and A-Rod might go to someone else cause he was their #1 pick.

Maybe someone else can explain it a little better who has played before.

Done!!!

Originally posted by magellanmax

I tried looking up the league..... doesnt exist for some reason.... or did you guys get one with a limited # of players?? hope not. :(

Oh man.. I dunno what happened? Lemme check really quick.. you gotta sign up!