Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Green Velvet a no show at Avalon?

ukyo

Any have some song ids that bad boy bill played. Im looking for one in particular that he played around 3, like 2 songs before he played baby make your move, i recorded it on my phone, all i remember is it snowed during the song and got mad bright in there.

nah he was def there, and he played some sick shit alllll night long, the music was def out of control. i don't know who i liked better him or bad boy bill actually. bad boy bill was also hot though, a nice change from the usual house you hear in the city. best part of the night was probably when green velvet sang the vocals live from the booth to la la land, that shit was awesome.

anyways i just woke up now, back to stuffin my face with food, that was a long ass night.

BBB was very good. Overall it was a good night. The music was good, Bad Boy played all his signature songs from his cd. By the way, if your looking for a song he played, check his cd, it might very well be on there. The only thing that brought down the night was the crowd. It totally sucked. I almost got into like 3 fights. The people sucked in that place but overall it was an ok night. I didnt stay too long after BBB but I heard like 4-5 songs by velvet and i was definately into the beats. I think he was ripping it pretty damn good and i woulda stayed longer but friends wanted to go at that point.

Oh and about him not showing up, i know nothing about that. As soon as bad boy went off i saw a black guy in the booth, i could only assume he came right on. So this no show stuff probably isnt true. Plus it just sounded like him.

I didnt get it yet, but im pretty sure you can find it at any major store. Try virgin, they will definately have it. But its a good cd, worth the buy. I dunno where to get a track listing, if you can find it on an online store they might have one on there.

WOW!!!!!!!! last night was off the fucking hook!! What a great fucking time.. avalon is really bringing in the talent and the crowds are amazingly responsive... such energy.. oh my god.. im still in awe.. last night was the best night i had ina while.. perfect level of drunkenness, great beats, good looking people.. ok enough corniness.. there were also some ill dancers there last night:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: that one girl in the ufo's :eek: and the two black chicks that were going off:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

never heard bbb before, and i honestly wasn't expecting too much. But, Wow... i had an amazing time, does he always play like that? Bc i have heard sets from him and they werent the same at all. Those 2 guys who opened did a nice job as well. Really good night.

Originally posted by xhead247x

Any have some song ids that bad boy bill played. Im looking for one in particular that he played around 3, like 2 songs before he played baby make your move, i recorded it on my phone, all i remember is it snowed during the song and got mad bright in there.

I would need more info than that to guess. Any vocals?

Originally posted by xhead247x

harrison crump - the talk 2

.. That "black guy" was green velvet a.k.a cajmere .. he was dropping some serious techno ..good stuff! my only complaint is the sound system there , my ears are still ringing ..

Green Velvet was there...he came on around 3 & KILLLED IT!!!

That was the best set Ive ever heard from him...

AMAZING NIGHT! It was packed, BUT always had enough room to dance...there were a lot of excellent dancers there as well...

Im looking forward to tonight for Felix Da Housecat!

Originally posted by ~pep~

.. That "black guy" was green velvet a.k.a cajmere .. he was dropping some serious techno ..good stuff! my only complaint is the sound system there , my ears are still ringing ..

Do you have this song? Noone available on soulseek has it.

Originally posted by oldtimer

WOW!!!!!!!! last night was off the fucking hook!! What a great fucking time.. avalon is really bringing in the talent and the crowds are amazingly responsive... such energy.. oh my god.. im still in awe.. last night was the best night i had ina while.. perfect level of drunkenness, great beats, good looking people.. ok enough corniness.. there were also some ill dancers there last night:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: that one girl in the ufo's :eek: and the two black chicks that were going off:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeh they were good... I was standing and dancing next to them at times but sometimes they got a lil too wild and started bumping to people... and i was heated when i saw people in sneakers and then her in UFO's... that's how I normally dress to go clubbing... UFO's and sneakers but they said they were allowed that night... stupid Avalon.. some people get away w/ it, some just dont... guess that's the way it is...

so it seems all the postive Hype, is actually truth?

u guys like avalon?

i really wanna give it a chance..

i was there for dannys party, when it was Estate?

how can i find out the coming dates?

Website? Flyer?

i wanna know what night is the best to.

besides the sunday, i know is good.

olY?

Originally posted by ~pep~

btw, how did you know that this was the song i was talking about? I dled part 1 of this song and its nothing like it. Theres no vocals in the song im talking about, and its a hard progressive uplifting song. Im not doubting you, i just wanted to make sure bc i didnt give much of a description.