Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Green Velvet a no show at Avalon?

ukyo

Originally posted by exit24e

i think it snowed when he played Clamaran - bogota. I could be wrong tho, i know he played that at one point tho.

Cool song, but no thats not it either. It not harrison crump the talk 2 either. I t was a hard proggesive song with no vocals, kinda sounds a little like another song he played called feedback(antoine claraman mix), although the song im talking about he played at least an hour after this. I have this shit recorded on my phone, i know someone out there has this song :mad:

Originally posted by xhead247x

btw, how did you know that this was the song i was talking about? I dled part 1 of this song and its nothing like it. Theres no vocals in the song im talking about, and its a hard progressive uplifting song. Im not doubting you, i just wanted to make sure bc i didnt give much of a description.

it was jus a guess .. i thought he played that when it was snowing ... maybe it's that ,"I jus wanna be a drummer " track ? ... I kind of also remember that playing to when it snowed .. lol .. the nights a bit blurry now ...

good luck!

Originally posted by ~pep~

it was jus a guess .. i thought he played that when it was snowing ... maybe it's that ,"I jus wanna be a drummer " track ? ... I kind of also remember that playing to when it snowed .. lol .. the nights a bit blurry now ...

good luck!

whats the exact title of the i wanna be a drummer track, i could be wrong about the snow, i just know it didnt have any vocals and it was a fast paced song, i know he played alot of clarman mixes that night so it could be something by him.

u seem like u can id alot of the tracks he played, what other claraman tracks did he drop?? i know he dropped dj flex - feedback (claraman mix) in the begg of the night, and the song im looking for im almost positive he played it right before dave armstrong make your move - (claraman mix). If you remember any other songs he played, let me know. Thanks

You have a nice way of saying Thank You :rolleyes:

Originally posted by xhead247x

btw, how did you know that this was the song i was talking about? I dled part 1 of this song and its nothing like it. Theres no vocals in the song im talking about, and its a hard progressive uplifting song. Im not doubting you, i just wanted to make sure bc i didnt give much of a description.

Originally posted by housedog

You have a nice way of saying Thank You :rolleyes:

mind your own business, if u look at my last post i did say thank you. I would gladly help anyone with song ids if i knew what song someone was looking for. All i did was ask how he knew what song i was talking about bc i gave a bad description, so please just shutup and mind your own business.