Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Suede?!?! need help/advice

im meeting up with a friend and all of her girlfriends there.. they're going early so i'll probably be going in by myself around 11-12ish.. are they gonna be strict with dress code and the fact that i'm going in alone?? what type of dresscode is it?? will i be able to get away with those hat/beenie type deals?? also does anyone have a list.. thanks a lot

dan

Originally posted by misskittie

Being they pull in such celebrity clientele like Justin Timberlake, I think they may be a tad on the strict side when it comes to dresscode. But then again, I've never frequented the place so I couldn't be positive about that.

every single place pulls in celebrities in nyc- its nbfd- suede is trash- shit music, shit drinks-gangster wannabees with bullshit minds brains and bullshits everywhere- place sucks

Originally posted by babbo

every single place pulls in celebrities in nyc- its nbfd- suede is trash- shit music, shit drinks-gangster wannabees with bullshit minds brains and bullshits everywhere- place sucks

thats awesome and true AWESOME

I mean not that i give a flyign fuck about famous people, but what seems to happen is after a celeb is seen at a club then, they wont go back becuase its mobbed with wannabes.

I being famouse know this.

Originally posted by notallthere444

thats awesome and true AWESOME

I mean not that i give a flyign fuck about famous people, but what seems to happen is after a celeb is seen at a club then, they wont go back becuase its mobbed with wannabes.

I being famouse know this.

great post llololol

Originally posted by oldtimer

im meeting up with a friend and all of her girlfriends there.. they're going early so i'll probably be going in by myself around 11-12ish.. are they gonna be strict with dress code and the fact that i'm going in alone?? what type of dresscode is it?? will i be able to get away with those hat/beenie type deals?? also does anyone have a list.. thanks a lot

dan

aside from all the crazy hate on the board...

suede is pretty tough to get into unless u know someone or r buying a bottle. ur best bet is to have ur friend and all her girlfriends wait for u and then go in together...single guys or groups of guys have no chance of gettin in...unless(ofcourse) ur gettin a bottle ..

the crowd is ..eh..i guess alright..tuesdays r the good nites..weekends theyre a lil more lax on the door policy and the crowd is diff. ...good luck..have fun

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

aside from all the crazy hate on the board...

suede is pretty tough to get into unless u know someone or r buying a bottle. ur best bet is to have ur friend and all her girlfriends wait for u and then go in together...single guys or groups of guys have no chance of gettin in...unless(ofcourse) ur gettin a bottle ..

the crowd is ..eh..i guess alright..tuesdays r the good nites..weekends theyre a lil more lax on the door policy and the crowd is diff. ...good luck..have fun

thanks.. got there around 12:30ish.. parked right in front of the door amazingly.. waited online for about ten minutes and then heard it was 20 and realized we didnt have a list or want to spend 20 on some lounge so we went elsewhere.. thanks for the info though

Originally posted by babbo

it seems like youve been rejected from suede.. why are you so angry?