Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Was'sup cunts

misskittie

Originally posted by misskittie

Just wandering over to say hello to all you pussies. Haven't chatted in a while....

Miss me? (go ahead, admit it, you know you do)

EGGY! Get the fug up here and lick my face. I miss you humping my thigh. :(

yeah, i love riding those waves baby . . .

kat, kat, kat, we do miss you . . .

lol Things suck in Jersey even since I'm unemployed. I feel like I'm getting fatter by the minute.....all the more for Rigo to hold on to, right bebe? :P

When u all coming to see me? I need some company during the days. It gets lonely on the couch watching all those soaps. :rolleyes:

lol Things suck in Jersey even since I'm unemployed. I feel like I'm getting fatter by the minute.....all the more for Rigo to hold on to, right bebe? :P

When u all coming to see me? I need some company during the days. It gets lonely on the couch watching all those soaps. :rolleyes:

speaking of you jerseyites, what's up with mike and his wife and uknj . . .

Mike who? Luba? He and Little D (his fiancee) moved down to Florida. :( And Nicki, poor thing, she's going crazy with her job. One of the little fuckers attacked her last week. I haven't hung out with her in MONTHS but I'm gonna try and convince her to spend Valentine's day with me.

You should come up! grrrrrrrrr

Mike who? Luba? He and Little D (his fiancee) moved down to Florida. :( And Nicki, poor thing, she's going crazy with her job. One of the little fuckers attacked her last week. I haven't hung out with her in MONTHS but I'm gonna try and convince her to spend Valentine's day with me.

You should come up! grrrrrrrrr

damn, i thought luba was married already . . .

nikki got attacked, i hope she's ok and tell her i said what's up . . .

when i open the mega millions i'll open up a club in nyc and one in jersey that you'll run . . .

• 3 weeks later...

Nope, they're not married yet. If I'm not mistaken, the wedding is this summer.....and Dee has already warned me she's sitting me as far away from the bar as possible. :( I thought weddings were times for people to celebrate by getting inebriated? hmph

And I'll pass the word on to Nicki. She's coming out with me for the Pub Crawl in NY on the 6th if you're up to hitting the town with us. ;)

Will you call the club, "Pussy"? :D