Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandman's 2003 Year In Review Quiz Part I

Did you go out in NJ last year? See if your a real expert and try to solve these questions.... Multiple choice to make life easy for you....

1. Metro Lounge is forced out of existence when Rochelle Park township drastically changes the last call from 3 AM to 1:30AM. Metro Management respond by:

A. Closing the doors after a failure to convert to a Karaoke format

B. Loosing all its business to Quincy’s Junkyard

C. Keeping the club open and its customers adjust from a 6am closing till 1:30am b/c of loyalty

D. ML2K3’s straw of death takes over the “Flaming Moe’s”

E. Reopening a cutting edge restaurant/lounge/happy hour hot spot and raking in 10x the amount of money they did at Metro while shoving the new law up Rochelle Park’s ass

2. KostaP scores his first real job with major responsibilities and near six figure income. He shows his new found dream and maturity by:

A. Focusing on his new job with a professional attitude

B. Cutting back on his wild nights

C. Giving all ************. Com responsibilities to his partner Axle-a-promo

D. Going out 6 nights a week, getting thrown out of diva lounge, starting daily drama on cp, and cutting his sleep time to 4 hours a night.

3. Super Club Sound Garden in Lodi capitalizes on Metro Lounges closing by:

A. Raiding the Metro Lounge Thursday night resident talent

B. Having Andrew Mendez and Shawn Ink as monthly residents

C. Creating a “music lovers” party for Saturday nights

D. Booking the same DJ’s they always book, keeping the same resident, and watching their crowd cut in half due to Circa and lack of creativity.

4. MTV airs a 60 minute “True Life: I have a summer share” Premiers on national TV and the show does the following

A. Shows Seaside Club goers as successful, young, businessmen and women who go out to blow off steam and enjoy great music

B. Glorify New Jersey as a great vacation hot spot to enhance its economy

C. Showcase Merge and Temptations as unique clubs and premier east coast night spots

D. Follow around some bloated up buffoon who embodies all NJ stereotypes and makes New Jersey residents embarrassed that we even pay our taxes on time.

5. Shawn Ink fills in for former Sound Factory Legend Jonathan Peters on Classic night. His three hour set blows away all in attendance. New Jersey promoters who need short set djs respond by:

A. Booking him for one of the weekly classic nights at various New Jersey venues

B. Booking him for monthly residencies at New Jersey venues

C. Telling thesandman “hey, that’s a great cd”

D. Not one NJ promoter had the common sense to book him since June 03 Metro Lounge

6. South Park attempts to save its high ass rent payments by:

A. A successful work agreement with Metro for Richie Rydell and new sound system

B. Charging the birthday boy promoter for a non top shelf happy hour after ringing in $18,000 in one nights bar tabs.

C. Picking up the much needed "Metro Lounge Fridays" Void left from the Spring

D. Hiring a resident DJ who trainwrecks and shows NO knowledge for the business

7. Summer of 03’s rainy weather kills the entire “shore economy.” Club goers respond by:

A. Filling into Temps and Merge regardless of the rain

B. Going on NJ Guido and posting how siiiick Merge and Temps were with 100 people

C. Playing Sunday Bingo at the Trop Pub in Belmar and fighting with drunk Irish cops at Jenks.

D. We had a summer?

8. Nootsy goes from rare poster, to complete post whore of cp. His social life responds with:

A. More hot women with the mentality of Paris Hilton

B. Candle lit dinners with KostaP and his “hubby” Richie Rydell at Circa 3x a week

C. A list of X girlfriends w/ more issues then Playboy

D. All of the above

9. Brian1500’s Budweiser habit grows into:

A. Enough bottles to make Jarmenio jealous

B. A Bud Bottle sponsorship for his own calendar

C. 6 sips to 3 sips

D. A spat with a random in a bathroom for the whole world to watch

10. The Legendary Surf Club in Ortley has which of the following happen?

A. Best summer since 2000 with Mendez as resident

B. Tons of girls wrestling on the beach with their tops off

C. Promoting LatinaZ to Manager

D. Not booking local talent and fizzling out b/c no one cares about Tim Deluxe and caring even less that he no showed (hey that shit Just won’t do!)

11. The designer drug ecstasy declines from the mainstream club life and is replaced by:

A. People who drink water b/c it looks cool and quenches thirst

B. The music just takes you over and you can go out sober these days

C. Who needs X when you have Crystal and G?

D. X is played, Von Dutch is played, AX is played, and the whole scene sucks.......Fcuk!

12. The originators of classics night have Retro Metro at ML with Richie Rydell for the first time with their largest turn out ever.

Other NJ clubs respond by:

A. Grabbing their balls and having their own new ideas that top Retro Metro

B. Holding “rewind” and Classics back to back weekends

C. Throwing Roveen’s lap top in the Hudson River

D. Copying the best idea in years and watering it down to a point where classics night have become an every day thing b/c 90% of NJ dj’s are scared to play new music and challenge themselves and their audiences.

13. Studio 9”opens up” and:

A. Fills in where Drama 99 left off

B. Hires the same manager of “Bedlam” in Atlantic City

C. Takes up half the web site on Bon Solid’s signature

D. “Wait, did that place open yet or is called "Platnum?”

14. KTU’s Beat of New York’s yearly event “Beat Stock” includes the which of the following?

A. Tailgate parties with drunk 16 year old girls making out with each other

B. Open use of mushrooms and marijuana

C. Keg stands

D. Uncle Buc’s liver

E. Johnny “the snowman’s” never ending K hole

F. Notallthere’s endless heckling of DJ lil Cee

G. Sandman’s innocent wedding proposal to a high school senior at her first concert

H. Rob Bass’s dedication to the business as he takes time off his UPS route to perform “Joy and Pain”

I. The Real Lasgo that never performed at Merge Summer 2002

J. The most embarrassing live show to date

K. ALL OF THE ABOVE

The final answer is the correct answer on every question if you didn't figure that out yet.

---- About time someone put up an original post on this board. And if you can't take a joke, go fuck yourself.....

thesandman

:blown:

Originally posted by jarmenio

key word budweiser, he is a pussy, real men drink ketel

Your right, we need to convert the big man to Vodka... I miss drinking beer myself but nothing tops a Kettle/Cran:D

armenio is just loving life b/c he made the list and I went easy on him... lmao

Greatest post to date on cp next tp GHBoy and Monsterguido.

Just got back from Baastin......I MISS JERSEY.

The more I travel the more I am proud to be from this great state.

Fuck another year of traveling I wont be ashamed to tattoo the state of NEw Jersey across my ENTIRE back and show the world how happy I am that we are...1, refined. 2. educated. 3. successful. 4. not married to our relatives. 5. have more than 3 teeth. 6. have a selection of alcohol in most bars/clubs that exceeds their selections of absolute, and wild turkey.

Either way Chris GREAT POST>

PROPS TO YOU!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Greatest post to date on cp next tp GHBoy and Monsterguido.

Either way Chris GREAT POST>

PROPS TO YOU!!!!!!

Im a huge monsterguido fan, that dude puts shit on here that makes me cry.... I think this one is in his league....:hat:

Lets see how much slack I catch. My cell rang a lot today from people who are afraid to respond to this post...... hahaha

siiiiick

Originally posted by thesandman

Di

8. Nootsy goes from rare poster, to complete post whore of cp. His social life responds with:

B. Candle lit dinners with KostaP and his “hubby” Richie Rydell at Circa 3x a week

D. All of the above

The final answer is the correct answer on every question if you didn't figure that out yet.

---- About time someone put up an original post on this board. And if you can't take a joke, go fuck yourself.....

thesandman

I cant help it if my list of Xgirlfriends is not unlike the inmate list at Arkam assylum.

Originally posted by nootsy

Kosta, Kosta millionaire

cant get laid cause he gots no hair:D

Im gonna post pics of me with hair and with out and well take a vote which is better.

I get more ass now than I did with hair.

Then again....I got plenty of chick s then too!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Im gonna post pics of me with hair and with out and well take a vote which is better.

I get more ass now than I did with hair.

Then again....I got plenty of chick s then too!!!!

Anyone have a broom big enough for Kosta to pat himself on the back with?

Originally posted by thesandman

Did you go out in NJ last year? See if your a real expert and try to solve these questions.... Multiple choice to make life easy for you....

1. Metro Lounge is forced out of existence when Rochelle Park township drastically changes the last call from 3 AM to 1:30AM. Metro Management respond by:

A. Closing the doors after a failure to convert to a Karaoke format

B. Loosing all its business to Quincy’s Junkyard

C. Keeping the club open and its customers adjust from a 6am closing till 1:30am b/c of loyalty

D. ML2K3’s straw of death takes over the “Flaming Moe’s”

E. Reopening a cutting edge restaurant/lounge/happy hour hot spot and raking in 10x the amount of money they did at Metro while shoving the new law up Rochelle Park’s ass

2. KostaP scores his first real job with major responsibilities and near six figure income. He shows his new found dream and maturity by:

A. Focusing on his new job with a professional attitude

B. Cutting back on his wild nights

C. Giving all ************. Com responsibilities to his partner Axle-a-promo

D. Going out 6 nights a week, getting thrown out of diva lounge, starting daily drama on cp, and cutting his sleep time to 4 hours a night.

3. Super Club Sound Garden in Lodi capitalizes on Metro Lounges closing by:

A. Raiding the Metro Lounge Thursday night resident talent

B. Having Andrew Mendez and Shawn Ink as monthly residents

C. Creating a “music lovers” party for Saturday nights

D. Booking the same DJ’s they always book, keeping the same resident, and watching their crowd cut in half due to Circa and lack of creativity.

4. MTV airs a 60 minute “True Life: I have a summer share” Premiers on national TV and the show does the following

A. Shows Seaside Club goers as successful, young, businessmen and women who go out to blow off steam and enjoy great music

B. Glorify New Jersey as a great vacation hot spot to enhance its economy

C. Showcase Merge and Temptations as unique clubs and premier east coast night spots

D. Follow around some bloated up buffoon who embodies all NJ stereotypes and makes New Jersey residents embarrassed that we even pay our taxes on time.

5. Shawn Ink fills in for former Sound Factory Legend Jonathan Peters on Classic night. His three hour set blows away all in attendance. New Jersey promoters who need short set djs respond by:

A. Booking him for one of the weekly classic nights at various New Jersey venues

B. Booking him for monthly residencies at New Jersey venues

C. Telling thesandman “hey, that’s a great cd”

D. Not one NJ promoter had the common sense to book him since June 03 Metro Lounge

6. South Park attempts to save its high ass rent payments by:

A. A successful work agreement with Metro for Richie Rydell and new sound system

B. Charging the birthday boy promoter for a non top shelf happy hour after ringing in $18,000 in one nights bar tabs.

C. Picking up the much needed "Metro Lounge Fridays" Void left from the Spring

D. Hiring a resident DJ who trainwrecks and shows NO knowledge for the business

7. Summer of 03’s rainy weather kills the entire “shore economy.” Club goers respond by:

A. Filling into Temps and Merge regardless of the rain

B. Going on NJ Guido and posting how siiiick Merge and Temps were with 100 people

C. Playing Sunday Bingo at the Trop Pub in Belmar and fighting with drunk Irish cops at Jenks.

D. We had a summer?

D. All of the above

B. A Bud Bottle sponsorship for his own calendar

C. 6 sips to 3 sips

D. A spat with a random in a bathroom for the whole world to watch

10. The Legendary Surf Club in Ortley has which of the following happen?

A. Best summer since 2000 with Mendez as resident

B. Tons of girls wrestling on the beach with their tops off

C. Promoting LatinaZ to Manager

D. Not booking local talent and fizzling out b/c no one cares about Tim Deluxe and caring even less that he no showed (hey that shit Just won’t do!)

11. The designer drug ecstasy declines from the mainstream club life and is replaced by:

A. People who drink water b/c it looks cool and quenches thirst

B. The music just takes you over and you can go out sober these days

C. Who needs X when you have Crystal and G?

D. X is played, Von Dutch is played, AX is played, and the whole scene sucks.......Fcuk!

12. The originators of classics night have Retro Metro at ML with Richie Rydell for the first time with their largest turn out ever.

Other NJ clubs respond by:

A. Grabbing their balls and having their own new ideas that top Retro Metro

B. Holding “rewind” and Classics back to back weekends

C. Throwing Roveen’s lap top in the Hudson River

D. Copying the best idea in years and watering it down to a point where classics night have become an every day thing b/c 90% of NJ dj’s are scared to play new music and challenge themselves and their audiences.

13. Studio 9”opens up” and:

A. Fills in where Drama 99 left off

B. Hires the same manager of “Bedlam” in Atlantic City

C. Takes up half the web site on Bon Solid’s signature

D. “Wait, did that place open yet or is called "Platnum?”

14. KTU’s Beat of New York’s yearly event “Beat Stock” includes the which of the following?

A. Tailgate parties with drunk 16 year old girls making out with each other

B. Open use of mushrooms and marijuana

C. Keg stands

D. Uncle Buc’s liver

E. Johnny “the snowman’s” never ending K hole

F. Notallthere’s endless heckling of DJ lil Cee

G. Sandman’s innocent wedding proposal to a high school senior at her first concert

H. Rob Bass’s dedication to the business as he takes time off his UPS route to perform “Joy and Pain”

I. The Real Lasgo that never performed at Merge Summer 2002

J. The most embarrassing live show to date

K. ALL OF THE ABOVE

thesandman

hahaha best post ever. Poor C. , kids getting paid though lol..

Only thing i would have to disagree with is brian1500.. Fucken dickhead always seems sober when i see himm... BULLSHIT!

Originally posted by notallthere444

hahaha best post ever. Poor C. , kids getting paid though lol..

Only thing i would have to disagree with is brian1500.. Fucken dickhead always seems sober when i see himm... BULLSHIT!

Glad you had fun at "twilo" last weekend.....

Ive seen Brian drunk only 2x in my life.....