Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo was fucken sick,

Originally posted by brandie

:) thanks to everyone for coming out . . . glad it seems like everyone had a good time! place was ridiculous last nite, what a way to start things off!! :D

half the promoters will be at crobar in a week....no one can work with the crook noel A......he did not even pay the sound company....i heard they a removing the system already

Originally posted by bigstump

half the promoters will be at crobar in a week....no one can work with the crook noel A......he did not even pay the sound company....i heard they a removing the system already

the system was rented, so yes it will be removed. the owner is going to buy additional sound equipment - it was the organizers of the event who felt there needed to be a bigger sound and therefore rented extra equipment . . . its not like the soundguy is yanking the equipment out bc of that . . . and it wasn't just noel who didn't wanna give the sound tech the $$ - and that sound totally added to the nite!!! he did an amazing job, and then was told by certain individuals that it 'really wasnt necessary' to have him there . . . yeah right . . . and yes, noel is a shady guy and proved it this morning, and there's no denying that, or that hard working promoters were in no way treated properly - and that is his fault, imo. people busted their asses to get shit done there and he ruined a good thing for a lot of people.

however . . . i don't think the event will be ruined . . . i think that there are gonna be some SERIOUS changes within the next few days though . . . dont get me wrong, im not trying to sugarcoat the end of the nite - i didn't leave spirit until 8 am, which was DEFINITELY not the plan - but OTHER than the stuff that is work-related, it was a great nite overall . . . everyone enjoyed themselves, the club did well, good looking crowd, bottles a flowing - and boris wasn't nearly as bad as i thought ;) the new sound and added lighting were simply amazing too . . . so other than the stuff that doesn't exactly concern the time the patrons had - such as who got paid and who didnt, and people who post it on the boards don't really need to . . . you think that when customers leave a venue they're thinking, boy i hope the staff made $$ tonite? - i think it was otherwise alright :)