Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**cp Bbq Reviews Here**

nexusgroove

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by meng

sorry I missed out, guys...was planning on heading over early but got complicated with multiple birthday missions (mine and my grandmothers)....then it got late and I had to get ready for a gig...

heard that you guys were playing Madden at "Pro" level....what kind of crap is that?....I would have destroyed you amateurs.....

anyways my apologies to the hosts for not being able to make it (said I would and I didn't)

glad to hear you all had fun......how were the dj sets?

Happy Birthday Meng! :cool:

great time, great place, that's really cool having a night club inside your garage! big thanks to the hosts

nice to meet bling, koky, jimmy t, crzyc, kiavi, dj tac and didn't realize Andrew Chibale was you who plays the Womb 12-2 on Tuesdays... oh and any one else I forgot... ;)

great dj booth setup too, had no problem hearing clearly from the monitor

First and foremost, I must thank Toni and Flip for the amazing job and hard work they put into this event. Everything went out with a hitch. From the lights, to the smoke, to the great sound system. My god :eek: i thought i was in a club. I have never in my life been to a house party of this caliber. Probably because it wasnt just any house party BUT

FLIPTONNIA!!!!

great touch how we all sign our names on that poster btw

Shoutouts:

1) Hatoola-(my dear you are so much fun to hang around and an absoloute sweetheart, hopefuly we can hang out in the near future. btw u are a very good dancer so dont be saying ur not LOL )

2) Andrew Chibale-great set and pleasure meetin u..

3) Diabolique(finally we get to meet christina... let me tell u all, we all know she is beautiful but she is also a great listner and wonderful person to talk with.. shes very philopsophical and gives great advice. :) Thanks for the pep talk sweetie

4) Funketeer(OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i finally met the funk . who hooooooooooooo. the other spam king of cp.. everyone wanted a pic with funk including myself LOL U THE MAN

5)Chloe-(the first time i i have ever seen a female dj spin... wow. great stuff. it was a pleasure talkin to you and taking a picture with you. I am certain you will tear it up at JAZID this sunday

by the way Chloe i know u said your joining the board now. so pm anytime or aim me at mrdannyboy078 .. esp when ur in town so i can catch ur sets

6) DJ CarlosF and DDG (never get to hang with you guys much but i took full advantage of it at the bbq as i was hanging around u guys and hatoola most of the nite.) Great guys, had a blast with you all. even when i took the wrong exit to bring u back home carlos LOL

7) Houzekitty and LIliz77- ts no party without u two. love u guys lots. sorry u couldnt stay longer patricia, after u left people were askin about u

8)CrzYC all i can say is u have the voice of an angel.. NUFF said

9) KOKY and Leo - pleasure as always oh and koky thanks for puttin a hole thru my omfg i die shirt to hang it up :rolleyes: LOL gotz to sew that bitch up now :laugh:

LEO the FUCKINNNNNNNNNNNNN MADDEN CHAMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. EDGAR IS A GOOD SPORT THOUGH. I NEEZ TO MAKE U A MADDEN CHAMP SHIRT LOL FOR U TO WEAR AT CROBAR

that would be KRUCIAL !!!!! DAAAAAAA BEARSSSSSSSSSS

10)EDGAR V (the legend himself . damn edgar wtffffff i thought i was addicted to games. I got there at like 130 and edgar was on that shit from like 3 pm till like 3 am lol .. Edgar is a hardcore gamer yo. cant wait for halo 2 to come out ill bring my xbox over . I challenge mr v great seeing you as always, cant wait for ur set on friday at crobar. :)

11)MDamon ver 2.0 (u fuckin crack me up .. it was so much fun chatitng about threads and shit we post on the board at 4 in the morning watchin half baked LOL

12) Jackie and POYSON IV (love hanging with you two as always.

Miriam u crack me up .. first your like I have to go then ur like nah fuck it .. TRUEEEEEEEEEE LOL

13)Maribel (so much fun to watch u dance to ur man's set. u looked as beautiful as ever. hope to see u two for edgar :)

The REview of the day.

Ok i get there like 1:30 the traffic fuckin sucked they closed down a lane by NW 79th street or some shit. Ok so i get there and nothing really goin down. so myself, koky and crzy c go to home depot to but propane. of course i am wearing my saleen stfu shirt so i feel stupid lol .

so we get back and i start to eat. great food people . props to Chef LEO :)

sorry u didnt like what leo gave u Carisa (that was nasty as fuck lol)

anyways all the sets were so fuckin incredible I died so many times.

my favorite sets included

1)DJ GrooveEric (WTFFFFFFFFFFFFf .. insane dawg infuckinsane)

2)

:laugh:

2) MR MIAMI (GREAT to meet u finally. sick set dawg i was dancing it up for ur set bigtime)

3) Chloe (great stuff. definitly lives up to the hype i have heard about her)

4) Jimmy T, DJ XL (great sets and thanks for your promo cds.. as well as michael warren as well. cant wait to hear the promos)

5)Andrew Chibale (good downtempo beats.. i dug ur style)

6)DJ Dumeral (damn great track selection .. thank god someone had the balls to play AS THE RUSH COMES.... that track still owns, i dont care how overplayed it is LOL )

7)OBBY (nice stuff my man)

8) and the dj who threw down the old school stuff. (forget his name. sickkkkkkkk stuff. good to hear something unique and different)

My review of Edgar V and Madden

LOL dude u rock. ur hardcore dawg. you and leo crack me up. Hilarious shit, everyone coming into the house sayin take the controller away from EDGAR LOL). from one video game afficionado to another .. I GIVE U PROPS.

The Bounce HOUSE

WTF fun as hell i havent done that since i was a kid. of course stupid ass i am i ate and drank before i went in so as i left i felt reallllly sick LOL. great times in teh bounce house with hatoola, jackie, carlos, his bud, and a bunch of others.

that was some funny shit when the bounce house almost collapsed and POD takin pics in there :laugh: :laugh:

it was a great nite great meeting u all. LOve ya guys, ur my second family. cant wait for the next bbq :)

thanx for havin me flip and toni

that was a sick ass party;)

i was mangled beyond belief i could barely walk haha

but it was good to see everyone

i noticed the fuck trance tshirt hanging up over the booth

hehehehe

by far best CP bbq ever there was so many peeps wow

beatfreak,koky,shroomy,EV,mr miami,jimmy t ,mishka,oscar, liz,and whoever else i was doin bumps with who i cant remember right now

hahahaa

Originally posted by funketeer

I showed up and they told me you had left not long ago and...that you looked slamming! ;)

Too bad we missed each other, looking forward to meet you soon! :)

Damn...that bar had everything imaginable...I think I saw a bottle of paint remover and one with holy water...talk about variety...something for everyone...goodie, goodie, good!

:D

paint remover and holy water...... :laugh: fliptonnia brought out the goods in the alchol dept. holy shit.:eek:

Originally posted by andrewthomas

thanx for havin me flip and toni

that was a sick ass party;)

i was mangled beyond belief i could barely walk haha

but it was good to see everyone

i noticed the fuck trance tshirt hanging up over the booth

hehehehe

by far best CP bbq ever there was so many peeps wow

beatfreak,koky,shroomy,EV,mr miami,jimmy t ,mishka,oscar, liz,and whoever else i was doin bumps with who i cant remember right now

hahahaa

shit sorry i misssed u bro next time :)

THE LAND OF FLIPTOONIA!!!!!!! It was my first experience and definately an unforgettable one for sure, It was great to finally meet alot of you from the board I left at like 8 am and the hardcore crew was still in effect, and Leo thank's for helping me out, much appreciated Mursa a.ka. gangsta"G unit" lmao you are alway's my partner in crime when in come's down to da gizzle:tongue:

Koky it was good talking to you and seeing you for the first time in a while also I have never been in one place with so many cool people everyone I met was very friendly and good hearted peep's for sure...................

Toni and Flip thank you so much for your hospitality and letting me into your world, I look forward to the next one I will be going back into hibernation until conference where I am sure I will run into everyone again...................

Sincerely,

The cracked out police officer:laugh:

Hey everyone!!Great job with the bbq!!!Thanx!!!well it was awesome meeting some of u guys!ur all mad down!...i had aloooooot of fun!!!it was great!....the music,lights,smoke,drinks,people and the bouncing house were dope as hell!!!!....now that i know some of u imma start posting more...;)

Originally posted by str8upcore

yeah bro koky found it out on the grass at like 5 a.m thank god I would have been seriously fucked today client's calling me with my phone lost in the land of Fliptoonia:laugh:

:laugh: glad you did. when you told us about it we were like 'uh well its dark as hell...all we can do is call it...' :tongue:

First off............sick party. Thanks to the hosts, flip & themrs (also nice meeting you two for the first time)

When I first walked around the corner and seen the building I was like WOOOOOOOOOOOO. That place is doooope. I would die to have a set up like that bro.

Great vipe......for real cp crew is always a excellent group of people to hang with. Everyones there to have a good time, listen to music, and meet new friends:) .

All the djs played good sets, although for me no one can touch these two

Chloe & Domingo

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick sets, (nice meeting/seeing that crew) rcrespo, bingo, chloe, and seth. Hopefully mischa and I can make it to jazid 2nite.

Great party/people/music/food

cant wait til next time

Originally posted by matik

All the djs played good sets, although for me no one can touch these two

Chloe & Domingo

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick sets

seriously....i knew what i was in for the moment i saw chloes name on the schedule a few weeks back, but as far as domingo goes...:eek: where have you been hiding! :laugh: