Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was the best party to be at last night2-7-04

Out of all the choices i had to go to between AVALON, CIELO, DELFT, SOUNDFACTORY, ARC. I decided to go to CIELO to hear TEDD PATTERSON and wow that is all i can say the man was insane with his beats, the crowd well thats another story hehe. But left with my ears satisfied. Whats everybody elses nght like. I think sf was gonna be a good party.

Originally posted by silverbull

Out of all the choices i had to go to between AVALON, CIELO, DELFT, SOUNDFACTORY, ARC. I decided to go to CIELO to hear TEDD PATTERSON and wow that is all i can say the man was insane with his beats, the crowd well thats another story hehe. But left with my ears satisfied. Whats everybody elses nght like. I think sf was gonna be a good party.

me and a bunch of friends went "clubhopping" last night.. started out at suede, went over to tunnel (just to look inside after we parked for spirit) went to spirit then to crobar... however we didn't actually make it in to any of the clubs.. after waiting online for ten minutes at each place we changed our minds.. lol wound up getting some san loco on 3rd ave and salvaged the night.. spirit looks hot though as does cro bar..

has anyone seen tunnel lately??? they put doors on the west side highway part of the building.. it looks as if they are making an entrance in to the building.. perhaps another club is opening?? :eek::confused: :confused:

Originally posted by oldtimer

has anyone seen tunnel lately??? they put doors on the west side highway part of the building.. it looks as if they are making an entrance in to the building.. perhaps another club is opening?? :eek::confused: :confused:

I will be the happiest person if that happens....I will be the FIRST in line if it re-opens :D:D:D

Originally posted by oldtimer

It still is, and will continue to be, a catering hall.

yo, lol

i had a cool night, we went to mission, and i got trashed, then at 7am we went to spirit and it was closed...i thought they had a after hours permit?

who was the dumb bitch who was like "Yea spirit goes till like noon i think" at the bar last night? LOL

ugh>

music sucked, but the space itself is cool > after leaving 27th, we went to some place in little italy, and had breakfast, it was a good night

why im up, after only sleeping 4 hours ? is beyond me. lol

:laugh:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Behrouz at SR. It's a real great sign the NYC is taking off again that such a tight little party, which might be the hottest thing going in other cities that wasn't even on the radar screen because there was so much happening....

Anywho, I wasn't planning on going out but I have a lot of Yoshi vinyl and wanted to hear what they would be coming out w/ this spring w/ Behrouz.

SR was really crowded. Good crowd. The music was good, but oh so old! He did a 20 minutes loop w/ the Lex Ave remix of "Every time I lose myself" which was really killing me... even though I love that track. He did a nice combo of Adam Beyer's and Phill Kieran's "I Love you" mixes but at about 126 bpm.

Good time though, I wanted to hit Spirit but I'll wait for their line-up to take off. But some weekend for NYC no?!?

This are getting good, I hope the bitching and negativity that we have become so used to spouting out starts to subside....

Ted Patterson at Cielo was cool...the music was awesome...good track selection with some tribal beats and vocals...the crowd was more Euro, but there were some hard core dancers in there. I love the lights that go around the room! ha ha...and I liked the white guy with the sky high afro...that was a hoot. And surprisingly, the staff was polite and the drinks were yummy. Silverbull, I hope you made it through work today! Did you get any sleep or go straight to work afterwards? :D

Originally posted by bassboy

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Behrouz at SR. It's a real great sign the NYC is taking off again that such a tight little party, which might be the hottest thing going in other cities that wasn't even on the radar screen because there was so much happening....

Anywho, I wasn't planning on going out but I have a lot of Yoshi vinyl and wanted to hear what they would be coming out w/ this spring w/ Behrouz.

SR was really crowded. Good crowd. The music was good, but oh so old! He did a 20 minutes loop w/ the Lex Ave remix of "Every time I lose myself" which was really killing me... even though I love that track. He did a nice combo of Adam Beyer's and Phill Kieran's "I Love you" mixes but at about 126 bpm.

Good time though, I wanted to hit Spirit but I'll wait for their line-up to take off. But some weekend for NYC no?!?

This are getting good, I hope the bitching and negativity that we have become so used to spouting out starts to subside....

behrouz was good @ disco too :) crowd was eeeeeeeh but the music definitely kept me there!

Originally posted by vixengirly

we went to Avalon last night....and i have to admit i had a great time...didnt sit down once. Music was hott,...does neone kno who DJed??

that was Felix da Housecat

He has appeared in Motorola commercials, so he may have looked familiar from that.

Originally posted by bassboy

Maybe I'm a little slow today, but what is SR?:confused:

Yeah kim fun hanging out with ya thanks for everything as well. Lots of EURO TYPE TRASH indeed but with TEDD spinning it shouldnt matter cause the music was incredible. Although i did get bother by the early bottle service crowd. Itake it by good dancers you mean the guys i introduced you to right the djs from RE:FUGE cause hell yeah. Im sure many of the people in thier didnt know what was goinon and were only their for CIELO. But like i tell everyone everywhere i go if ya like a dj then it doesnt matter WHEREor what type of crowd it is, you make your own VIBE.

After i said bye to you i went home ate and straiht t work so no i didnt get any sleep until i got home at 5pm sunday afternoon then i pasted out until monday mrning 8am. I needed to sleep weds,thurs i partied my ass off i slept but friday at filter i only got to sleep 2 hrs when i got home for work sat then cielo im hurting right now and was falling asleep a lil at jury duty hehe.