Clubplanet Nightlife Community

'Spirit' last night...

Hello,

Just wanted to drop a quick thank you to all those who came to Spirit last night.

Spirit is still a work in progress. As each week passes, Spirit will continue to improve as well as adapt to help find itself a place in NYC.

Announcements will be made shortly about future lineups as well as the start of other nights/event at the venue.

We can only promise to evolve in forward fashion and to do our best to provide a safe and great time during all events at Spirit.

Again, Twilo is a special place for many, however Spirit is not Twilo, nor would we ever claim to be.

Some pictures of last night:

Originally posted by spiritnyc

Hello,

Again, Twilo is a special place for many, however Spirit is not Twilo, nor would we ever claim to be.

Some pictures of last night:

Exactly...which is the reason why certain people on this board should stop referring to Spirit as 'Twilo' - the old clubbers and the present Spirit staff do not appreciate the comparison. This is a new spot with its own flavor - let's respect this in the future.

Originally posted by bigstump

Just get rid of Noel Ashman what a fuckin crook! The night will die the promoters will be off to crobar because he's a thief!

just some advice spirit!!!! believe me take it! or you will end up with no party in 2 weeks!

okay, we get the point that obviously you didn't get paid last nite . . . and like i said in my other post - there are gonna be changes made during the week . . . no one there had any idea of the way the nite would or wouldn't go. i am personally disappointed in the course of action taken . . . but whatever.

as for saying the promoters will go to crobar - what does crobar need them for? especially on saturday nites? what an idle threat imo lol . . . crobar packs the place every saturday nite, every table sold, parties booked, beautiful crowd etc . . . they don't need to take on a bunch of promoters, and i think they're shown that thusfar with their numbers, and ability to fill that large of a venue saturday after saturday while maintaining a nice strict door policy :)

and dont direct your hostilities @ spirit . . . thats not fair . . . direct them at the parties you know were involved in the problems you had :(

Originally posted by brandie

okay, we get the point that obviously you didn't get paid last nite . . . and like i said in my other post - there are gonna be changes made during the week . . . no one there had any idea of the way the nite would or wouldn't go. i am personally disappointed in the course of action taken . . . but whatever.

as for saying the promoters will go to crobar - what does crobar need them for? especially on saturday nites? what an idle threat imo lol . . . crobar packs the place every saturday nite, every table sold, parties booked, beautiful crowd etc . . . they don't need to take on a bunch of promoters, and i think they're shown that thusfar with their numbers, and ability to fill that large of a venue saturday after saturday while maintaining a nice strict door policy :)

and dont direct your hostilities @ spirit . . . thats not fair . . . direct them at the parties you know were involved in the problems you had :(

I do not have problems alot of people I know did. They were off to factory by 5am saying that the party is over and they will not be there next week.Also heard complants yesterday in chat rooms.Like fuck that place.... I am pretty sad about this and I hang out with a clicky crew so u know how that goes. I do not promote but I heard about the drama and alot of people including the staff of spirit do not like Noel ...remember its a small clicky club world!

Originally posted by bigstump

I do not have problems alot of people I know did. They were off to factory by 5am saying that the party is over and they will not be there next week.Also heard complants yesterday in chat rooms.Like fuck that place.... I am pretty sad about this and I hang out with a clicky crew so u know how that goes. I do not promote but I heard about the drama and alot of people including the staff of spirit do not like Noel ...remember its a small clicky club world!

yeah and i can agree with their sentiments . . . he pulled a lot of crap . . . so its understandable. and if anyone ruined the party, its the actions of a couple certain selfish individuals. we shall see.

Originally posted by brandie

yeah and i can agree with their sentiments . . . he pulled a lot of crap . . . so its understandable. and if anyone ruined the party, its the actions of a couple certain selfish individuals. we shall see.

selfish people get burned...but this guy noel from what I heard burned the sound guy and robbed $$$ from promoters and good ones too that dont ever have problems finding clubs usually the clubs find them! what a shame it comes down to the $ u want sound you pay you want people you pay and spirit looks like they will be out both :confused:

i dont believe the club will be out.........lol

They are preparing to launch a new night

i think that night will be the focus of the board's> more music friendly i here,

and, they made a bad mistake...

one im sure will be corrected or looked at and DEALT with..

so chill, lol

the world contines to spin,

WELCOME TO NEW YORK<

haha

Originally posted by jaysea

i dont believe the club will be out.........lol

They are preparing to launch a new night

i think that night will be the focus of the board's> more music friendly i here,

and, they made a bad mistake...

one im sure will be corrected or looked at and DEALT with..

so chill, lol

the world contines to spin,

WELCOME TO NEW YORK<

haha

they did make a bad mistake with that guy so hopefully it is corrected and who's not down with another launch night especially with some better djs:D