Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attention HOUSE / TRANCE / TECHNO DJS !!!

seasunz

hello fellow turntable junkies

I am the marketing director for MilkShake Saturdays @ Madhouse

I am looking for djs to throw it down

each saturday I would like to bring a different special guest DJ including you. I'm trying to give local talent an opportunity to shine.

if you are interested, please submit a demo in person on saturday between 11 pm - 2 am

attn: seasunz

ps jimmy t email me your number

miapromoter@aol.com

cheers,

seasunz

www.ozent.com

Guest saleen351

i've heard many of our local djs... my suggestion to you DON'T BOOK EM!

ITS LIKE SOMEONE SCRAPING THEIR NAILS ON A CHALKBOARD FOR 6 HOURS...:shake:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

You go to Space once every 6 months:laugh:

exactly... see my post above for the reason i don't go:idea:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

exactly my point ... your never gonna hear what our locals have to offer... by going to space once every six months because morillo's there or Tsettos...

i don't like wasting my time...

nyc house is so rare and it's my fav so why go out to hear the same 50 deep house tracks and then some stuand playing tribal for 8 hours all the while hitting the horn every 2 mins, toss in some trance djs who try to front as if they are progressive house djs...????????

read my reveiw, miami djs only play here because they live here, has nothing to do with their talent..

Originally posted by saleen351

nyc house is so rare and it's my fav so why go out to hear the same 50 deep house tracks and then some stuand playing tribal for 8 hours all the while hitting the horn every 2 mins, toss in some trance djs who try to front as if they are progressive house djs...????????

read my reveiw, miami djs only play here because they live here, has nothing to do with their talent..

:blah:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

where have u been hanging out lately?:confused:

STOP GOING TO SWIG!!!!!!:tongue:

i only went 1 for 3 this week, so i may have to hit swig up to better my odds...

Originally posted by AndrewChibale

dont even bother finding out ...

and as much as i would like to send in a demo ..

.. mad house is full of 15 year olders and wanna be guetto people ..

dont discriminate on the age dude... Its not their fault theyre to young to get into a club... Rock their world now , and they WILL remember your name... They're the futureof our scene... Educate them, or someone else will... ;) Nice meeting you yesterday... :)

Originally posted by AndrewChibale

.. mad house is full of 15 year olders and wanna be guetto people ..

to Andrew: look who's talking, you don't even know how to spell ghetto ... (just kiddding :laugh: )

to Seasunz: looking at the pix it's defintely not the crowd I would hang with, but they definitely look like they need to hear some Techno! so I'll be dropping youz a CD 4 sure

and you're right to ask people to come and drop it off in person, when I was doing Slak all these dj's kept asking to play, but they would never even bother to show up even once for just 15 minutes to support, and yet they expect me to hand over the decks to them, it just don't work like that...

yeah who cares about age! even Younger adults can still love music just as much or even more than anyone on this board!

age is nothing but a number and the only reason they cant get into clubs is because of alcohol! not because there not allowed to listen to Music!!!!

I must agree ..Whos cares about age>>? If they are open enough to check it out and actually like it ...Why not throw it down for the young heads...Seasunz..was up buddy ..I met you a while back @ the FIU radio station..droped off a mix tape.....You might not remember because it was a while back actually....Anyways Good looking out for the locals....Supporting local talent is key for growth ....The youth is the future of what scene is still out there in Miami...I'm down to drop of a mix cd...

I'm diverse in my sound n style....From Progressive House..to.. Break Beats.. Tribal... Tech-House...Electro Clash...Deep House..

Techno...and even some old school Trance.. plus...some remixed Anthems...Classic tunes...and those White lables...all in the mix...

Young or Old....I'm here to make u Move.. Think... Remember ...n Believe that there is talent in Miami...4sure...that's my goal for this year...

yeah I've read posts here before that insult the young ones. I'm 20 and I can truly tell ya that those 15 year olds are the future . I simply can't wait to hit up all these clubs man!! They might be pill heads now, but just wait, they'll start to really love the music.

blah blah blah ...

its true the future is in their minds, but im also sure they are more into the hip hop scene and 93.1 cheese shit so throwin an underground house prty wont work !

you can ecuate people to listen to EDM, but is not about educating the whole fucking country, is about quality DOODE !

shoot ...

hmm. you don't chill with under 21'ers huh? Dude I know countless electronic heads man. And as we speak, there are other people joining us. I myself am on a mission to turn all my hip hop friends into Tronic Heads and it's working:D We're coming, so be ready lol.

dont book local dj's? oh buddy thats amazing! What a gr8 way to completely kill the scene. If you dont support your locals then wtf do u expect to happen? They are the ones that are bringing in the names. you think its all the clubs and promoters? dj's have a rather large amount to do with that. LOL you just made me laugh man.

peace

Originally posted by saleen351

Once again your level of ignorace shines through ! I feel so sorry for you !, your New York House has it's roots in Chicago deep house... again, NO CREDIBILITY !, you don't know what you are talking about !