Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George Bush on Meet the Press

jamiroguy1

I wasn't impressed. Looked like damage control to me. Tim Russert seemed to back off a little too easy on the "Skull and Bones" question too. Bush could also could do better at repeating himself. Even he said, "I hate to sound like a broken record."

Your thoughts?

President Revises Rationale For War

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A22301-2004Feb7.html?nav=headlines

I22479-2004Feb07L

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

I wasn't impressed. Looked like damage control to me. Tim Russert seemed to back off a little too easy on the "Skull and Bones" question too. Bush could also could do better at repeating himself. Even he said, "I hate to sound like a broken record."

Your thoughts?

President Revises Rationale For War

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A22301-2004Feb7.html?nav=headlines

I22479-2004Feb07L

I thought it was average at best...Bush is a shitty speaker in that type of environment, much better in delivering speeches....some of his answers were very good, but his delivery saps their strength.....

Personally, I think Bush, his team, and the RNC are fucking this upcoming election up....they waited a little too long to "get in the game" and have done a shit job in promoting the successes and a shit job defending when under attack (especially from the absurd, clueless attacks from the left)

Russert: The night you took the country to war, March 17th, you said this: "Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."

President Bush: Right.

Russert: That apparently is not the case.

President Bush: Correct.

Russert: How do you respond to critics who say that you brought the nation to war under false pretenses?

President Bush: The … first of all, I expected to find the weapons. Sitting behind this desk making a very difficult decision of war and peace, and I based my decision on the best intelligence possible, intelligence that had been gathered over the years, intelligence that not only our analysts thought was valid but analysts from other countries thought were valid

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

See, free societies are societies that don't develop weapons of mass terror and don't blackmail the world.

i guess America is not a free society.

....umm hmm.........

:laugh: :laugh: