Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry at Avalon 2/28

Originally posted by xtcgspot

wut about tickets?

u can get on a bunch of guest lists (like raveclick) to get reduced admission...dont know if u can buy tkts early...

that will be one crazy weekend - pvd on the 27th - ferry on the 28th!:D

cant wait!!!

:bounce:

As great as PvD could be the party itself will probably be just OK.

Roxy gets so fucking packed with drunks and tripping kids that one can't even move about, never mind dance.

Ferry will be my exercise for the week....I love to dance till I can't feel my legs :D

Originally posted by PCR

As great as PvD could be the party itself will probably be just OK.

Roxy gets so fucking packed with drunks and tripping kids that one can't even move about, never mind dance.

i couldnt agree w/ u more...but its too late for me -- already bought the tkts...so i'll go to both -- :D

but completely forgot bout howells - wouldnt want to miss what would possibly be one of his last sets in arc! - damn!...:blank:

Originally posted by rs22b

Whats this about Howells possible last night at ARC?

ok - this will be a bit off the topic --

based on the fact that arc is closing pretty soon - there's been a rumor going around that this is def one of the last times u'll c howells in arc... :( - hope somebody tells me i'm wrong...

Originally posted by xtcgspot

im not knockin howells, ive seen him live before and i love it. but ive never seen ferry, so im goin for the experience. but someone give me some goddamn info on ferry if u got it!!!

:jacked: sorry.. always wanted to use that smiley

i don't know the first thign about how much ferry is going to be but i will definitely be there.. that song "out of the blue" was pretty big as i started getting in to techno so i'd love to see him.. plus i have a bunch of sets of his.. banging!! btw the girl in your sig is ridiculous

exit24 how'd you get that comp??? hook a brotha up

Well the last time that Ferry was here it was just the normal price to get in. No tickets in advance just pay when ya get there.

Not too sure if its goin to be the same this time, but i would defintily say there isnt goin to be advacne tickets.

billy

Originally posted by oldtimer

:jacked: sorry.. always wanted to use that smiley

i don't know the first thign about how much ferry is going to be but i will definitely be there.. that song "out of the blue" was pretty big as i started getting in to techno so i'd love to see him.. plus i have a bunch of sets of his.. banging!! btw the girl in your sig is ridiculous

exit24 how'd you get that comp??? hook a brotha up

his live cd is sick. theres so much energy and i cant wait to be part of that