Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>most ANNOYING DJ nicknames and Abbreviations....

glowgrlnyc

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i hate people who say "PVD"...its ok if u type it..but come on..is it that hard to say the mans name

...by the same tolken, do you say DT or danny tenaglia or just tenaglia?...but DT or danny sounds ok to me, DH does not...i prefer just Howells...weird i guess...

...and not an abbreviation, but i can just hear trentbeefpile yelling the most annoying term of all time....

JOHNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYY FFFAWWWWWWWWWWKIIIIIIIN VIIIIIIICCCCCCCCIIIIIIOOOOOOOOUSSS!!!

...lmao...

Originally posted by phatman

JOHNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYY FFFAWWWWWWWWWWKIIIIIIIN VIIIIIIICCCCCCCCIIIIIIOOOOOOOOUSSS!!!

...lmao...

OMG I used to laugh my ass off when that kid would post that... annoying as it was, it still made me laugh... my fav name on CP... trentbeefpile.. :laugh:

I call Oakenfold - Oakie.

I call PvD - PvD

I don't like either one, so its not like i speak there names frequently. * I do like the swordfish sound track though. *

DT is DT. Danny Howells is Howells. Erick Morillo is Morillo. Oscar G is OG to me. Junior Vasquez is Jr.

Victor Calderone is my KING so I call him Victor Calderone. ;)

sooo there you have it folks:laugh:

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

junior vasquez... a german queen from pennsylvania trying to be puerto rican???:confused:

remember when those kids from 98 degrees tried to bank on the latin explosion and four honkeys from the midwest came out with some song named bella besos or some silly shit like that... lmao...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: