Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To Bling and Nexus...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by meng

not to be intrusive or anything but that's pretty fucked up

what is fucked up?

me or them?

ps meng is your band ever gonna play broward?

Originally posted by saleen351

what is fucked up?

me or them?

ps meng is your band ever gonna play broward?

them, man....you could fuck around and bitch on a board all u want but I think what they did was totally not cool....

anyways my band so far has just one joint in broward that books us and that's Bu's Beach Bar which is a little hole in the wall in Hollywood on the boardwalk (we get paid well so who cares).....working on getting booked at Murphy's Law.....(much better)

anyways my band so far has just one joint in broward that books us and that's Bu's Beach Bar which is a little hole in the wass in Hollywood on the boardwalk.....working on getting booked at Murphy's Law.....(much better)

Bu's is great if you like that whole Im a beach bum scene...used to go there when I first moved here. Kinda like a rundown Elbo Room. Meng, let me know if you get booked by Murphys...that place is such a perfect place to get sloppy drunk.

Guest saleen351

them, man....you could fuck around and bitch on a board all u want but I think what they did was totally not cool....

anyways my band so far has just one joint in broward that books us and that's Bu's Beach Bar which is a little hole in the wass in Hollywood on the boardwalk.....working on getting booked at Murphy's Law.....(much better)

if you play at murphys law, pm me, we go there all the time. Even though i'm the club legend I love rock, i'm a classic rock nut..

though i need 2 requests...

Originally posted by saleen351

if you play at murphys law, pm me, we go there all the time. Even though i'm the club legend I love rock, i'm a classic rock nut..

though i need 2 requests...

no problem...I'll keep posting my gig dates with the band for those few that give a fuck.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobe2003

I agreed with your original post but now question it since you retracted it . . . .

I DIDN'T RETRACT IT, I WAS SMART.. I PUT THE WORD OUT... I DOIN'T NEED BIG WORDS ON A COMPUTER TO GET MY POINT ACROSS, I'LL DO THAT IN PERSON:idea: