Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok Here Is My Idea...

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by saleen351

FLIPS GARAGE... NO HOLDS BARRED, ME VS BLING AND NEXUS TOGETHER...

I'LL PUT 500 BUCKS UP OF MY OWN MONEY, THAT SEZ, THEY WILL BOTH BE KNOCKED OUT AT THE END OF IT... BLING WON'T SURVIVE, NEXUS MAY..

WHOS WANTS TO WATCH?

2 VS 1

NJ STYLE........

TICK TOCK

TICK TOCK

I'M COMMMING MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!

I got a better one, Bling and Nexus sit on lawn chairs while I clean the floor with your middle age bloated shapeless existance...how's that for abuse, messageboard bully?

:D

ps. I've seen you...I measured you...I know what it would take for you to go down at the first hit...no blood, no dust...just a lot of confussion and flashiness...a ballet if you will...snap! You're down...call it, the Bruce Lee 2 inch-80 pound punch...

:cool:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmiami

karma is a bitch, what goes around, comes around.;)

dude, stfu, you may be next.. i don't like you and you ruined the party on nye with your music...

Originally posted by funketeer

ps. I've seen you...I measured you...I know what it would take for you to go down at the first hit...no blood, no dust...just a lot of confussion and flashiness...a ballet if you will...snap! You're down...call it, the Bruce Lee 2 inch-80 pound punch...

:lol3: :lol3:

I got a better one, Bling and Nexus sit on lawn chairs while I clean the floor with your middle age bloated shapeless existance...how's that for abuse, messageboard bully?

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: