Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your first e roll...

woodstock '99. i was with a girl that had done it many times before and she had gotten some. she asked me to do it with her and i did. we waited in the rain for the rave to start and had a great time. fatboy slim spun. it was my introduction to dance music, e, and hardcore partying. i have been hooked ever since....:laugh:

November 1997...I was down in South Beach for the 1st time, visiting my Latin lover. We went clubbing all night and then each took a pill. Once it hit me, all I wanted to do was walk around by that Neon-lit wall that runs by the beach and stare at people and look at the water. We ended up hanging out on the swingset on the beach for hours. I remember feeling so beautiful, and peaceful, and all was right with the world, and then just the idea of having a pina colada was the most perfect thing ever.

It was the summer of 1997 - I was 17 years old and at a house party in my home state of RI... had no clue what it was, someone just handed it to me and told me I would feel great so I took it (I was crazy like that back then). Did some crazy things that night I did not remember too well the next morning. Was drinking and smoking weed when I took it too so maybe did not get the true effects. Did not hear of it or do it again til December 1998... thats when the real party started, and did it contantly for awhile after that.