Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar Thursday's

Hello

were neighbors, im opening a space next to you>Well not NEXT, but 3 blocks away, lol), im unsure of "who" you are,

curious if your somone i know from the club or not,

BUT

i was wondering when the info for the sunday Sessions will be out, i hear Feb 29th..........and that its gonna be in the prop room, not the main floor?

VERY intrestd in this.

and think THIS would be a Very VERY cool move on your part.

Body n soul, was and is a NYC LEGEND< a legen that really isent that far behind? i tihnk it started in 96......

it would be great to keep the sunday Day party alive!

and i think this shows, That your doing something right!

and i thank you,

Ny has been so UNHEALTHY, lol

its nice to breat in some FRESH SHIT, lol

olympia>

Hello

were neighbors, im opening a space next to you>Well not NEXT, but 3 blocks away, lol), im unsure of "who" you are,

BUT

i was wondering when the info for the sunday Sessions will be out, i hear Feb 29th..........and that its gonna be in the prop room, not the main floor?

VERY intrestd in this.

Body n soul, was and is a NYC LEGEND< a legen that really isent that far behind? i tihnk it started in 96......

and i thank you,

olympia>

Originally posted by jaysea

Hello

BUT

VERY intrestd in this.

and i thank you,

olympia>

Hey Jaysea,

This is John Davis. Owner, and co-founder of Body & SOUL.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Well the good news is that I hope to make a very special announcement tomorrow about Body & SOUL which I'm sure is going to be received very well indeed.

As for Crobar Sunday's. I am still in the planning stages of the Sunday Afternoon party which I hope to start at the end of March.

Will keep you posted and best of luck indeed with your new venue.

NYC nightlife really seems to be looking up at the moment and I think so great things to come very soon.

JD

John!

you breath fresh Air into a Dead City!

i, and many other's will welcome u BACK! WITH OPEN ARMS BABY!

Thank you! For being one of the ONLY TRUE people out there that share a passion for this shit we call the "industry"

its all about family love and music!

im SO EXCITED!!

haha

u go boy!!

love,

olympia>

Xoxox

Body and Soul was actually one of the first parties I ever went to in this city followed by Danny's parties at Vinyl talk about love in a room. I'll never forget how nice everyone was and the music had so much feeling and the crowd truly responds to it, I also brought my mom to it :eek: and she LOVED it. She wanted to know what I kept fussing over :D So I am sooo glad to hear that this party may continue again :clap::clap2:

Originally posted by todd f

Body and Soul was actually one of the first parties I ever went to in this city followed by Danny's parties at Vinyl talk about love in a room. I'll never forget how nice everyone was and the music had so much feeling and the crowd truly responds to it, I also brought my mom to it :eek: and she LOVED it. She wanted to know what I kept fussing over :D So I am sooo glad to hear that this party may continue again :clap::clap2:

:D :D :D

Great story

Oh and Jaysea? I dont think the patrons of this board are really B&S heads.