Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Mrmiami

mrmatas2277

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Not for anything, but does it matter? Why do people have to be "classified" as something? Good music is good music. PERIOD! Who cares if it's house, trance, dance, etc.

I've met Mike a buch of times but never heard him spin. Matas was trying to explain his style to me. That is all.. No label... Just trying to figure it all out.

MrLordSirYourHonorMiami - please send me a cd.

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Not for anything, but does it matter? Why do people have to be "classified" as something? Good music is good music. PERIOD! Who cares if it's house, trance, dance, etc.

sorry bro...life has labels...and this ISNT ANY DIFFERENT..if u cant classify something, how the hell can u look for it at the records store...:balls::itsok::tongue:

i just wanted his take on HIS style...but i guess everyone answering for him is fine:rolleyes:

Guyman...sorry i was no help...to me, what i got from his style of "electronic music" (oh look eric, yet another label/classification)...was the same feeling i got when i first started to hit raves back in the early to mid 90's...but back then it was Trip Hop and a diff. style of sounding breaks...brought back alot of good memories and i would love to hear Mike get his chance in a club...dunno if that helps Guyman... :confused:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

sorry bro...life has labels...and this ISNT ANY DIFFERENT..if u cant classify something, how the hell can u look for it at the records store...:balls::itsok::tongue:

i just wanted his take on HIS style...but i guess everyone answering for him is fine:rolleyes:

Guyman...sorry i was no help...to me, what i got from his style of "electronic music" (oh look eric, yet another label/classification)...was the same feeling i got when i first started to hit raves back in the early to mid 90's...but back then it was Trip Hop and a diff. style of sounding breaks...brought back alot of good memories and i would love to hear Mike get his chance in a club...dunno if that helps Guyman... :confused:

God - For a minute I thought this was a music board and we were gonna post about the beats.. but I guess since Eric does not like labels.. lets just talk smack about eachother.

Originally posted by guyman1966

God - For a minute I thought this was a music board and we were gonna post about the beats.. but I guess since Eric does not like labels.. lets just talk smack about eachother.

I took what you said out of context. I thought you were bashing him, that's all. But you explained yourself. :)

And about talk smack....it happens all the time, so why change it now?

Honestly, I don't know what you would call it. At the BBQ I played trance, house, techno, prog, breaks.....at least thats what the lables say on them.

Im trying to create something new and diff that everyone will enjoy. I like all types of EDM so I try to play it all.

Im glad you enjoyed it!

Originally posted by mrmiami

Honestly, I don't know what you would call it. At the BBQ I played trance, house, techno, prog, breaks.....at least thats what the lables say on them.

Im trying to create something new and diff that everyone will enjoy. I like all types of EDM so I try to play it all.

Im glad you enjoyed it!

be careful Mike...u used labels for ur music...Eric doesnt like labels:tongue: ...but it brought back the same feeling that i felt when i first got into EDM...damn that was a long time ago...anyways...MAKE ME A CD, hoe....:D

Thanks Jessie;) I had no idea what I was going to play at the bbq, even when I was putting on my head phones. Most of those records I just bought so thats sort of the direction I want to go now.

cd is in the works, just need a couple more tracks so I can piece it together! It will be dif than the last!