Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wuz up this weekend?

verysexynaty

Wuz up CP. I know it's only 2'sday buuuut i wanted to know what wuz up for this weekend? What are you people doing and where's the party at? I know it's V-day and maybe some of you guys are gonna be doin the lovey dovey thing, but if not gimme suggestions of places to go friday and saturday, thx guys

:D

Originally posted by djfrosty

What is sobespots at Space? Sounds cheezy but what do I know.

You're smarter than you give yourself credit for. That site debases the entire nightlife industry by it's existence. I hope they see what I'm saying, and I'll gladly take it up with them Saleen style.

For the real comp lists, go to w w w. c o o l j u n k i e. c o m, and click on clubs-->saturday-->space

Or get ahold of Biz, Eddy, or Colby.

Originally posted by mdamon7278

FRI-CROBAR, FIND A WHORE THAT NIGHT, GET HER NUNMBER, FUCK ON VALENTINES DAY AND THEN KICK HER TO THE CURB!!!

HAPPY VDAY BITCH!!!

DAMON 2.0

:idea: :idea: :laugh: :laugh: :eek:

ill go for the more sensitive guy approach...

Im looking for a sexy hot date for valentives to be my dinner date!!!! Please pm with pic and measurements!!!;)

Originally posted by verysexynaty

Wuz up CP. I know it's only 2'sday buuuut i wanted to know what wuz up for this weekend? What are you people doing and where's the party at? I know it's V-day and maybe some of you guys are gonna be doin the lovey dovey thing, but if not gimme suggestions of places to go friday and saturday, thx guys

:D

HEHEHEHE

IN ORLANDO

COLLETTE

LOL

THANKS FOR THE POST

BY THE WAY....:D :D :D

CANT WE ALL LOVE MUSIC

GET ALONG

AND NOT

BASH

ORLANDO:confused:

Originally posted by pod

You're smarter than you give yourself credit for. That site debases the entire nightlife industry by it's existence. I hope they see what I'm saying, and I'll gladly take it up with them Saleen style.

For the real comp lists, go to w w w. c o o l j u n k i e. c o m, and click on clubs-->saturday-->space

Or get ahold of Biz, Eddy, or Colby.

pod, i don't really know what your problem with every thread that i post is or your problem with me in general, but you really need to chill out or get laid cause your really uptight!:rolleyes:

you should relax cause i wasn't saying anything about sobe spots being like the bomb or anything JUST SUGGESTING IT........K! GHEESH!

hehe I'm the board asshole, don'tcha know? :cool: I never pretended to be otherwise. Besides, it's educational. Careful with the caps, it appears that you're shouting.

I'm merely suggesting you do your lists through people and sites that actually support the scene you're in, not through trash that debases it. Tony provided linkage to the other three, and those lists are guaranteed to work.

Originally posted by pod

hehe I'm the board asshole, don'tcha know? :cool: I never pretended to be otherwise. Besides, it's educational. Careful with the caps, it appears that you're shouting.

I'm merely suggesting you do your lists through people and sites that actually support the scene you're in, not through trash that debases it. Tony provided linkage to the other three, and those lists are guaranteed to work.

Ok i just thought you were an asshole, but now that your saying that your just a realist, then were cool. :laugh: sorry about the caps i went a little overboard thare!