Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hasta Luego

nyis4meatheads

I'm off to Spain until the end of the month. Me and Deklabgirl Dancefloor Makeout Tour of Europe (and you thought stymie was a schmuck for driving to Jersey every weekend. No wait, stymie still is a schmuck for going to Jersey, it's New Jersey. )

Anyway have fun while I'm gone, throw makvsikvablando after hours after Rise and and Carl Cox and most importantly, prepare for the BMC (d:Rew, you best be ready to repeat our victory again).

BMC vs. WMC/BMC Kick-off Pub Crawl, Friday March 2nd, book it. No excuses, no crying to your momma's, no way it won't end at the finest nightspot in all of Boston (same place as last year). I will drink you all under the table singlehandedly if I have to.

-madridisformeatheads

march 2nd its mothafuckin ON :mad:

this year we have sponsorship. i announce to you:

"flavalon presents: team wmc"

after we outdrink you we are going to have a massive fry up at flavalon and spin beats until the fat cunts downstairs serve an eviction notice (or we run out of french fries whichever comes first)

scorpion bowls are a must.

have fun in spain :box:

Originally posted by teamj5

march 2nd its mothafuckin ON :mad:

this year we have sponsorship. i announce to you:

"flavalon presents: team wmc"

after we outdrink you we are going to have a massive fry up at flavalon and spin beats until the fat cunts downstairs serve an eviction notice (or we run out of french fries whichever comes first)

scorpion bowls are a must.

have fun in spain :box:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oh and :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hope your practicing. Dont want us to make you look dumb again this year.

Isnt March 2nd a tuesday:confused:

The weekend before could work..

I've got a gig in Amsterdam on the 5th, then the next weekend i'll be in Japan... (just keeping w/ all the false statements in the thread)

Do you think Meathead is really even in Spain?

Stymie :laugh: he put shit in your drink.. what sleeping pills?